so...so... wrong lmao

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JemmaUK, Oct 15, 2008.

1. JemmaUK

JemmaUK Guest

2. CalgarysFool

CalgarysFool Member

Obviously the Harley is out of commission again.

Clearly this is his wife's..errr, his woman's bike -- she's not using it today on account of the two black eyes and broken wrist she's got. Again.

-Brenton

3. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Hey, anything's good if it gets 'em out of the pickup truck (12 mpg on a good day)!

4. seanhan

seanhan Member

My friend has a new Harley. $ 50.00 to change the oil in it every 3000 mi
    if you do it yourself. Thats a bit excessive...

5. CalgarysFool

CalgarysFool Member

$50 to change it yourself? Presumably more to have it done!

Harley's is increasingly for yuppies. Non-conformists will have to do something else, like ride motored bicycles.

Now, where did I put my "wife-beater" tank top?

6. JemmaUK

JemmaUK Guest

There is a trick to that - although it relies on being able to get the bits you'd need in the right sizes.

From what little I know of harleys they have an engine around the 1000-1400cc area or similar. They also have a fairly substantial frame which is useful too.

Alot of the bus companies and other similar organisations use oil cleaners to ensure that their vehicles can have oil change periods somewhere along the lines of 100,000 miles (at least).

It *should* be possible if an oil line is reachable to tap it with an outlet and return and fit up one of these systems to the bike (some fabrication and such would probably be needed).

http://www.indiamart.com/filtek/

The above is a company that makes one.

This would mean that the bike could go very long mileages without having to spend money on oil changes and still be safe from engine wear and damage caused by dirty oil.

Jemma xx

7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

i resemble that pic!! gave up harleys when the yuppies started rideing them! had to go to motoredbike to be a cool rebel again!!

8. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

You know, that wouldn't be a bad Halloween costume.

Only problem I can see is the police giving trouble over the MB mixing with a bunch of trick or treaters.

9. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

That picture is great! If it was higher resolution I would have it made into a poster.

10. Esteban

Esteban Active Member

Good picture of a guy on a " liquor-sicle !" In the state I used to live in, when drunks lost their licenses, they would pick up a junky moped & ride it. ALWAYS had a milk crate on the back. You did not need a license, tag, tax, or anything to ride them, thus the above name.