So, tell me you are all pro 2nd ammendment here!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by painkiller, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painkiller

painkiller New Member

I am a huge gun fan, I have more than i need and not near as many as I want. I support pro-gun candidates and pro-gun orginizations. Just would like to know where the majority of Moteredbikes members stand on this issue. :?:

2. datz510

datz510 Member

Yep.. Have a few guns myself and have a CCW permit.
  3. graucho

graucho Active Member

Yes pro gun ownership, 2nd amendment rights. Everything secured/kid safe. Minnesota permit to carry.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  4. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Pro gun ownership, oppose gun registration/permitting. Don't carry anymore, because neurological deterioration has made a handgun an unreasonable choice for me anymore (cannot grip a useful caliber pistol strongly enough to reliably control aim), and I don't own any rifles any longer as I long since quit hunting.

I advocate weapons possession to anyone who will listen, so long as it is responsible ownership - know your weapons, know their capabilities, learn to use them properly, and learn to exercise sound judgment as to when to use them.
  5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

You got my vote for protecting our 2nd amendment rights!
  6. cruiser66

cruiser66 Guest

Pro 2nd amendment

Own 2 handguns and one rifle. All registered. Jumped through a few hoops, but I did get a permit to carry. Very strict in Mass. These permits should be structured so that they are recognized by all states.

7. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

I'm in favor of the whole Constitution.
  8. butch27

butch27 Guest

You'll have to excuse me on THAT one.
  9. KiDD

KiDD Member

I own a Kar98k that has been sporterized :( with a scope mount.
    It is a great rifle. That Germans just make stuff the right way.
  10. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

While the White Zone is for off-topic posts, this topic is ripe to turn political. The Obama post started to drift that way. We do not allow politics on this forum, and to prevent this thread from degenerating into a verbal gunfight I thnk we should lock it. BTW, I'm also a gun owner / collector, so it's not because I disagree with what's written, it's just to keep things from potentially becoming uncivil. Thanks for understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.