SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing Sat Oct 22nd 2011 Grange Racetrack

At least 7, but I'm guessing around 10HP....it's not nearly as radical as AGK's or CCC's.
AGK's # 81 20 hp highly modified 196 cc Harbor Freight will not be
running in the 11 hp or less class at the Oct 22nd Grange Race so
comparing your bike to his is not relevant.

AGK's motor cost $1800 and so far that 20 hp bike is the only one
in the Unlimited Class unless liveforphysics shows up with his
eMotorcycle.

The 11 hp limit was chosen because it is the largest motor used on
a motorized bicycle which would be a 11.3 hp water cooled Morini.
There may be no 11 hp Morinis at this next race which would make
the 9 hp Morini's the only other bikes you would be racing against.

Scotto,
you gonna look like a cowboy when you get off that critter! Hope it as smooth and sounds as good as it looks. Sturdy CVT too.

:bowdown:

(OUTLAW) Electric Bicycle Road Racing

Some pretty funny muddled reflections from our old friend safe.
Watch out scotto- as you are on a collision course with much
pain and misery if it hasn't happened already! :D

safe said:
Back in 2006 I had the "vision" of racing on Go Kart tracks with electric bicycles and have been actively pushing the idea ever since.

I've suffered great anguish as my idea has been twisted into something that I initially didn't want to have happen. In the original "vision" the bikes were to be used on the Go Kart tracks with power levels that were limited to the Federal Ebike Law limit of 750 watts or one horsepower.

Since then it has become apparent that in our "instant gratification" world that's not enough to satisfy a lot of people and the horsepower numbers have gone off the charts. The racebikes are having very little in common with the street legal versions
What fun would that be safe but thanks for the plug and the link! :devilish:

That brought a tear to my eye's. We own the father of motored bike raceing a great apoloogy.....

I still am trying to figure out why the guy was soooo insistant on having less power available than all 7 year old children ride in the 50cc auto class at any amature motocross event in the country....or why race bikes had to be "street legal" for a closed course competition. (no bmxer's I know ride their race bikes on the streets) Or why I am even still wondering LOL!!!

Good Luck safe & good luck with your "visions"...

Back