SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing Sat Oct 22nd 2011 Grange Racetrack

Hey Dave,
Dave's not here man!
Hey Dave, you got # 22 for life .... that could be yours or mine! :devilish:

Are you bringing that non DOT approved Norse helmet again this time?
I am getting a pic this time if you do.[/QUO

Ya-I think it's funny and according to (rule 62)I.E."Don't take your self so --- seriously" and (rule 1)I.E."have fun" it will be worn proudly. as a Norwegian Euro mutt I like to get back to my roots and pillage and burn villages BUT HAY WHO DOESN'T!!! don't judge me man

I just added the Grange Race Track to ZeeMaps.com with
a link to this thread.

http://zeemaps.com/map?group=178631

It's the purple marker just past Victorville off the 15 Freeway.
Makes it easy to see from how far away people are coming to the
next event on Oct 22nd.

SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing at Grange Race Track

20455 Central Rd
Apple Valley, California 92307

Description:
SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing.
Grange Race Track.
Sat Oct 22nd 2011

Email:MotorBicycleRacing@gmail.com

Last edited:
One mod down got the cdi build runing and will have it dialed-in around lunch-looking forward to Grange and getting to show my work and running the bikes flat out with my new and old friends-If my wife can't make it I'll probably come out the day before and camp out even though I only live a hour away I hope to see you all there.

One mod down got the cdi build runing and will have it dialed-in around lunch-looking forward to Grange and getting to show my work and running the bikes flat out with my new and old friends-If my wife can't make it I'll probably come out the day before and camp out even though I only live a hour away I hope to see you all there.

Built but far from dial-in.that's the pre-race grind you'll see people working on their bikes up in tell the last minute so I start early and hope to show up with a good running bike I DON'T HAVE TO WIN BUT I REFUSE TO GET MY BUTT KICKED! that's my mantra.
I hope all of you have as good of a time with your pre race grind as I do it's the bigger half of racing and makes the big day an event to look forward to.
P.S.
WHAT KIND OF JERK QUOTES HIM SELF-who said that?- hELp me IT's thE griND

Last edited:
A performance tip for new racers
(1)-bring freshly mixed gas and oil
(2)-check your tire pressure
(3)-clean and oil chains
(4)-lube hubs
(5)-CHECK YOUR BRAKES!!!
Sounds like maintenance well it is and you'll go faster
I'll see you at the tract

Built but far from dial-in.that's the pre-race grind you'll see people working on their bikes up in tell the last minute so I start early and hope to show up with a good running bike I DON'T HAVE TO WIN BUT I REFUSE TO GET MY BUTT KICKED! that's my mantra.
I hope all of you have as good of a time with your pre race grind as I do it's the bigger half of racing and makes the big day an event to look forward to.
P.S.
WHAT KIND OF JERK QUOTES HIM SELF-who said that?- hELp me IT's thE griND

LMAO!!

I just remembered that I have to cut up new clutch shoes, buy and install brake pads, and I destroyed one of my jets removing it and it turns out I might need that one because of the elevation change at the Grange. Also during my tuning I somehow lost the button cap that is used to prime the carb so I ended up JB welding it closed. I've just been lazy and havent reinstalled the carb on the engine and it's been 3 days already.

This is going to be a blast!!!!

To all you out there that are worried about embarassing yourself on a racetrack..... come on out and have some fun. There will be several classes, you will be competitive..... and have fun.
My pal strotter is not the fastest guy on a track but he and his two
boys had just as much fun as magrider who was the big winner at
the first SoCal Motor Bicycle Race at Willow Springs last June 18th.

strotter drove 1100 miles round trip to race in the Death race in
Tucson, AZ so he is serious about his race track fun and he is one of
the major influences about the direction of motorized bicycle racing
in Southern California.
WE are keeping our events fun, affordable and aimed at participants
like strotter and his two kids who all got out on the track in the small
4 Stroke Class and had a blast bending the corners on a real race track.

They rode on their regular street bikes in the 4 Stroke class with only
a few rules and just very basic required safety gear. Going to be a new
Motorsport based out of the upscale Grange race track in Apple Valley.

You can look forward to at least three races a year with a couple of
special events as well that are in the planning stages right now.

Only 62 days to go to the Oct 22nd Grange Race!

Back