SoCal ride June 14th 2009

rockvoice

Local time
1:39 PM
Hey everyone in Cali, Having a little MB ride/bbq june 14th at El Dorado park in Long Beach. anyone close by can plan their routes if not that close bring your bike(s) by car or truck and ride around the park. so everyone on here from San Diego to north of here come out and show the MB's.
Starts Noon

Count me in. I'm working on a new project. I now have D-day to get it done by.
Beach cruiser, HT, Centrifical clutch, jackshift and internal shifter hub.....

My following project will be putting a "scooter guy" motor on my tandem. Don't think I will get it done by then though...

Thanks for putting a date on the ride.
June 14th is the 2nd Sunday of the month.

I will post more details about El Dorado park and where to meet soon,
maybe even a map :D It is a great park with lots to do and right off
a river trail that goes from the sea to way up in Montebello? OK, it is really just a concrete lined channel but don't get near it when it rains......

I will be bringing my EZ bike, just gotta get it built :D

Looking to have a huge gathering so you have a months notice now..
Hoping to see a lot of you guys from San Diego to Santa Barbara

Hey everyone in Cali, Having a little MB ride/bbq june 14th at El Dorado park in Long Beach. anyone close by can plan their routes if not that close bring your bike(s) by car or truck and ride around the park. so everyone on here from San Diego to north of here come out and show the MB's.
Starts Noon

Last edited:
Starts Noon
I AM UP IN ALHAMBRA WOULD LIKE TO COME TO SEE

I am trying to get my mate to finish his 50 cc water cooled 11 HP Morini downhill bike and he will be bringing his classy board track racer.

Hey Mountain man......not that far to ride that thing. The park is less then 100 miles from you. I'll cover the 2 gallons of gas to get there and home....

Hey Mountain man......not that far to ride that thing. The park is less then 100 miles from you. I'll cover the 2 gallons of gas to get there and home....
huh? Did I miss something here? a post?

I already formally invited the Mountain Man to the bike meet and I didn't know that 2 gallons of gas was stopping him from showing. Everyone is
welcome to come and it will be all about the bikes........

I will be there with my tools and will be offering help to anyone who
needs their motored bike sorted out. I am really good at working out
the bugs and special tweaks......
Looks like a lot of people will be showing up on June 14th Sunday at
the park.
More details soon.

Just trying to have a little fun and encourage him to come. Also, trying to encourage him to ride to the event on his MB. "ride that thing" was weak attempt at humor while using his famous quote. (pretty sure he will think its funny....)

See ya there!

I am going to be giving away at least one of my new 35 teeth CNC
3 way mount aluminum sprockets as a "door" prize.

At the end of the day we will do a drawing out of my hat by a
hot bikini babe to pick the lucky winner.

Full rules and disclosures too be announced soon....:devilish:

Still not quite sure on the actual spot in the park but I am going
there this Sunday to check it out as I usually go during the week
when it isn't that busy.

There will be other prizes and give aways.....

gonna be LOTs of VERY COOL bikes there. :D

Attachments

• 35ToothSprocket29.jpg
    35ToothSprocket29.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 267
Back