Some of my rides

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by trustclive, Dec 27, 2007.

1. trustclive

trustclive Guest

As I said in my intro I like to build things on wheels.
    I have added some pics as asked.
    The hotrode is my electric Gopha,
    The blue bike is my youngest boys, I have some repairs to do on it as he stacked it on his way to work the other day.
    The pink (the paint tine said RED but I couldnt be bothered repainting it so pink it is.
    The trike is the start to my electric Velmobile. It does rain down here sometimes and I like to get to work dry.

Clive

Attached Files:

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

nice collection of bikes !!!

3. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

very nice bikes! keep up the good work!

4. Bean Oil

Bean Oil Guest

Clive, that's a fantastic bunch or motoreds you have there. Has MB.c member Alskavan seen your trike?

How does one start the purple bike with the derailleir-transmission?

Wish I had neighbors like you. Hahaha...

5. trustclive

trustclive Guest

Purple Bike

This one has to be kick started. I have got a pull start motor for it but the pull start broke. So you have to ride along with the clutch in then get the pedels at about 2 oclock and give it a kick then it roars into action(you hope).
    I have been trying to find someone who does the pull start bits for the china motors.

I is a great ride runs through a shimano 8 speed hub, it is my daily transport when it goes.

Keep pedeling Clive

Ps sorry it tooke so long to get back to you My Trusty computer broke

6. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

I must say I was fascinated by the purple bike too. I had a look at the transmission details in your other post and I was very impressed by what I saw.

7. That gray/silver bike is so fly. Look at how perfect that tank looks on there. What kind of frame is that? Did you make it?

8. beast775

beast775 Guest

excellent

what a great bunch of bikes,neat frame work.the purple bike is wicked i must say wow:shock: