Something REALLY COOL FOR your bike!

Fly1

Local time
5:36 AM
I ordered these wheel lights for my bike. I did not know as to if they really worked.
WELL THEY do & there cool. The only thing don't try to go over 30 mph. They are
not designed for that. Also don,t leave them on your wheels, just install them when
you want to put on a light show. Enjoy video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT31stwjf3M

Fly :D

What's really cool is to attach some playing cards to your fork and stays to rub up against the spokes, tic tic tic sound. You'll be the talk of the hood then. While your at it hang some pink stringers from your grips while your at it.

With all the LED tech nowadays the sky is the limit what you can do with lights.

If I rode in congested areas at night (too old), everything that helps being seen would be on my bike.I remember a while back the micro LED cord, about 30ft long, that you could string along the frame, that would get you seen.

Well I,m old two, but never grew up I guess. But these are really fun to drive threw our little towns here.
People just flock around the motorized bike & keep asking questions. Also a great way to pick up ole chicks (wink).

Fly

Meant no offense, just talking about my horrible night vision, makes me an on road hazard.

Back