Something REALLY COOL FOR your bike!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Fly1, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Fly1

Fly1 Member

I ordered these wheel lights for my bike. I did not know as to if they really worked.
    WELL THEY do & there cool. The only thing don't try to go over 30 mph. They are
    not designed for that. Also don,t leave them on your wheels, just install them when
    you want to put on a light show. Enjoy video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT31stwjf3M

Fly :grin5:

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

What's really cool is to attach some playing cards to your fork and stays to rub up against the spokes, tic tic tic sound. You'll be the talk of the hood then. While your at it hang some pink stringers from your grips while your at it.

Purple Haze likes this.
  3. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

With all the LED tech nowadays the sky is the limit what you can do with lights.

4. troyg

troyg Member

If I rode in congested areas at night (too old), everything that helps being seen would be on my bike.I remember a while back the micro LED cord, about 30ft long, that you could string along the frame, that would get you seen.

5. Fly1

Fly1 Member

Well I,m old two, but never grew up I guess. But these are really fun to drive threw our little towns here.
    People just flock around the motorized bike & keep asking questions. Also a great way to pick up ole chicks (wink).

Fly

6. troyg

troyg Member

Meant no offense, just talking about my horrible night vision, makes me an on road hazard.

7. Fly1

Fly1 Member

I understand my friend.
    Fly