Sor of funny, my exhaust fell appart

Discussion in 'Frame Mounted Engines' started by echotraveler, May 8, 2009.

1. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

Hey guys,

so i was getting home , having fun, on my Luisa Capetillo MB and all of the sudden the motor got super loud! it was funny to see a red glowing pipe under my feet. Just turned my back to that something behind me was smoking on the floor....there it was half of my exhaust....its ok because my MB works fine:helmet:

it got bent for some odd reason...i think it was the heat or that my wheel ran over it....either way i surly can fix this...

The MB thing sounds like a custom chopper now :devilish:

enjoy some pics:cool2:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2009

2. biken stins

biken stins Member

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
    Could be a good time to make a custom exhaust.
    Good luck with whatever you do to it.
  3. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

you should see it now. lol

i was going to fix it, and put the muffler on my MB's Basket...guess what? it fell again! this time 3 cars went over it and now looks like a pancake! i think its funny, because i can still ride my thing, but yeah im gonna totally order whole new one
  4. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

hey i want them poo poo pipes...they are advertised as 4 stroke....but would it work on a 2 stroke? im guessing there's not a big difference...
  5. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

so glad that you can get a laugh out of all this

just makes me truly not want to own one of those THINGS
    to much time spent tinkering and picking up parts on the road

ride that THING while looking in the mirror for falling parts !!!!!!!!!!!
  6. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

hihihihiihi im also thinking of pablos exhaust..just a bit short on $$$ right now.
  7. biken stins

biken stins Member

If you don't have a muffler or baffle in the exhaust pipe engine may not last as long.
    2 strokes need some back of pressure.
  8. echotraveler

echotraveler Member

it runs much harder now
  9. biken stins

biken stins Member

Much harder ?
    Will have better low end torque,quicker.
    Top speed will be less.
    Of course I may be wrong and have it backwards.
    Enjoy it !
  10. jlebh1

jlebh1 Member

I just tryed mine without the baffle that you can take out and its alot louder I mean alot but the power increase is so good ver ver yquick acceleration but not as much top end but still has a pretty good top end.
  11. Danny3xd

Danny3xd Member

Never saw one fall apart from the top Echo, wow.

I always seem to lose the endcaps from 2 strokes. Goofing around one day, I put a piece of radiator hose and lawnmower muffler cap and shoved it on the muffler. Sounded so cool! Gave it thump, thump sound. Only 2 stroke I have running right now has a black cat type of muffler but blew the gasket and will use an old capless one. I will vid it with both and post. I am wondering about it becoming flammable so please, no one try this until I put some miles on. (I live and ride within screaming, running while on fire from local FD) :jester:
    Last edited: May 23, 2009