South Mississippi

Welcome to Mbc. Sounds like you are all ready off and running. What engine did you order, and what do you plan to attach it to? BTW, if you gave your beer to most anyone around here to hold, I'm afraid you'd get back an empty glass!

I ordered the ZB-80 Slant head from pirate cycles. The bike I have in mind is a black ocean pacific beach cruiser from Wal-Mart. I wasn't sure about this bike, so I went to Wal-Mart's site and read the reviews and someone had already added an engine and posted pics. It has really good ratings. I haven't bought it yet, so I'm still open to suggestions!

Welcome to the forum. My inlaws are in South Miss. They are Bulldog fans. My father inlaw is tough to get a hold of during deer season.

Hold my beer, cause it's alive!!!! Just finished it a few hours ago. I've been cruising the backroads until it got a little too dark. Just needs a rear view mirror and I'll be set! I'll get some pics tomorrow!

Here's a pic. Engine was easy to install on the Op bike.

Attachments

• IMAG0268.jpg
    IMAG0268.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 143
I would compare it to driving an old Volkswagen. Break, fix, drive, break, fix, drive, what's that noise, break, fix, drive, hope I make it home, break, push, fix, drive. It's fun though!!!! Haven't ridden in city limits. I like to stay on the country roads where there's less people that would see me fall! Haven't seen any local law enforcement while riding, but when I do, I'm sure I'll have an interesting story to tell! :eek:

Back