Spare parts for a HuaSheng 49 cc

Raslad

Local time
12:29 AM
Hi all,

I recently put together a 4 stroke chain drive kit, and I was wondering if anyone could give some insight as to what spare parts I should keep handy. Like for my two stroke I always kept a few magnetos, a CDI, and a throttle assembly. I get the impression that the clutch wheel or springs are the things that wear out the fastest.

Thanks,
-Rob

Clutch springs can brake so spare ones are good .spark plugs. Even a carby .the clutch pads don't ware down that fast but thay can brake to

Be sure to use fuel cleaner, in line fuel filter, and even a little Sta-Bil in the tank won't hurt as evaporated fuel will be one of your biggest issues. The jets in the carburetor are really small and are easy to stop up. An extra rope starter is a good idea. #415 chain & master links. If you don't have the Q-Matic or Pacesetter drives system, then several drive system items may need to be stocked. If it is a dual chain drive primary, buy an extra drive, as when the original self destructs it isn't normally repairable. If it is the T-Belt drive, then extra primary "T" belt, freewheel, clutch drum, clutch drum bushing [certain models only], clutch shoes, output sprocket, drive cover, etc.

Good news, the 49 CC HS motor is a really great motor, and we have shipped over a thousand of them in the last several years and never a serious problem. A few plugged up carburetors and a few rope starters, not a bad history considering we offer a 1 year warranty on our motors.

Have fun,

i partly agree with quenton but only concern yourself with carburetor cleaner, oil, rope and sparkplug then go out and ride the s**t out of your bike for 1 hour then let it cool 20 mins and repeat till you get all your kinks out but would suggest valve lash and taking a wire brush to your spark plug every oil change and make sure your chain is properly aligned this is a major issue also every so often take gastank off clean with carb cleaner change fuel lines with new ones spray carb cleaner in line to clean before install take carburetor apart and spray all the holes with carb cleaner and clear all the holes on your jets reassemble your bike and adjust carburetor to idle as low as possible without shutting off
good luck

Back