Sparky's Bimmer...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sparky, Dec 27, 2009.

1. sparky

sparky Active Member

I accidentally remembered to take this on Christmas day when I forgot something at my house. Had to pull it into a neighbor's yard to get some sunlight... plus, I wouldn't want you guys knowing where I lived anyway. :detective: Would've posted this on Christmas, but I *am* a transient.

http://i50.tinypic.com/14d33fd.jpg

Not bad for $1,800 and not even $500 in parts and extremely minimal labor "assistance"...

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

well Ill be a monkey's uncle... its an MB and a bimmer.

OK I officially take it back...

3. kerf

kerf Guest

Spunky done good!

4. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Spanky - you're too paranid. We can care less.

transient = bum

Pretty much what I expected. Hey, is that a huge blemish on the hood, or is it the trunk. I often get them confused. :lol:

All kidding aside, have fun with it sparky.

5. sparky

sparky Active Member

That "huge blemish" would be the reflection of the basketball goal. So shiny!

6. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Awwwww - you went and shined it all up for us? How nice. (Better watch out though, that's how the clear coat gets worn off.)

7. sparky

sparky Active Member

Actually, I have not washed the car in MONTHS, I'm sure.

If you look at the cloth top, you'll notice that there is cat dander all over it. That is precisely the reason I don't wash it. It'll just look like that the next morning.

8. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

9. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

that's pretty nice looking for only 18 hundred -- come on now -- you pulling our leg ??

MM

10. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Mountainman, I'll bet that was the down payment.

Steve.

11. give me vtec

lol... you think it took him forever to get the pictures cause he's hiding it from the repo-depot????

12. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Didn't think of that angle. Probably why it's not at his house.

Steve.

13. kerf

kerf Guest

The correct question is one of ownership not possession. Without a clear title to a motor vehicle, one may not obtain the proper registration and license plate for legal operation, nor may one sell that vehicle. In such a circumstance, a car is just a useless liability.

14. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Spanky's car has declared itself a "freecar". It has not consented to being owned by anyone, so titles registration and insurance are not required. As a "freecar" anyone in spanky's commune can drive it. Freemen driving freecars - and all without the hassles of taxes and fees. I want to be a transient bum!

15. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

he would not be able to do anyTHING with it here in this State

papers required on everyTHING

and we are talking all legal here

not much about spankshimself is legal

MM

16. sparky

sparky Active Member

HAHAAA... Good one.

Unfortunately, I *did* register my vehicle with the state because I didn't know any better. I still don't know any better, actually... but I'm getting there.

Just ran across this thread today, which kinda explains how to use a UCC-1 form to gain proper ownership of your home or car... http://www.suijurisclub.net/ucc/5466-ucc-1-filing-question.html

You have to be a member to see the rest of the thread, but here's some links I'll be looking over later to make more sense of the real process. I can only tell that you turn your flesh and blood self into the creditor and your person as debtor? .. or something like that. You put a lien on your property... so if anybody wants it, they'll have to pay you $50 million first. Blah, blah... here's the links...

- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RedemptionByMethod/
    - http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=18]
    - http://www.americacanbefree.com/
    - http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=46256&cmd=tc
    - http://turnerclass.blogspot.com/

17. give me vtec

spanky I still dont know what you are talking about... when I paid my car off I got a pink slip with full and exclusive ownership rights to my vehicle. Same with my crx I paid cash for.

18. sparky

sparky Active Member

Well... I had assumed that the MSO (Manufacturer's Statement of Origin) was the way that the state claims ownership. The MSO is the TRUE title. When you register your car with the state, they give you a CERTIFICATE of Title... NOT the actual Title. Do you understand this much??

The MSO is essentially the car's birth certificate. It looks just like a birth certificate too. If you were not the first buyer of the vehicle and did not pay cash for your vehicle straight from the dealer... the state has probly already destroyed your MSO or used it as collateral for the public debt.

FORTUNATELY, the MSO is actually just a shipping certificate with roots in commercial law. The Bill of Sale is the highest form of Title. That doesn't mean that I would not want the MSO in my own lock box if buying a brand new car... but whatevz.

Without MSO, I still think you need to file a Notice of Understanding/Intent and then Claim of Right... and/or file the UCC-1 form. From that point, the state will then have 0% ownership in your vehicle (as opposed to the 10% ownership they have now)... and you will not need to register the vehicle, have a license, have insurance, follow speed limit signs on the Interstate, etc.

Michael Badnarik is apparently the most widely known American for TRAVELING in a car without a license. And he is/was supposed to come to Jackson, MS next month, but, unfortunately, he had a heart attack a day or two before Christmas. If I ever wanted a prayer answered, it'd be to help this man continue teaching Americans about rights that they thought were privileges.

19. give me vtec

so assuming you are correct... if I didn't have to pay registration every year, where would the annual sticker come from that goes on the upper right hand part of my rear license plate? Am I supposed to ramble off that BS you just spouted, to the CHP? Cause it is my experience that kind of thing doesn't work in CA...

20. sparky

sparky Active Member

Why do you need a sticker to travel?? Are you a slave? Are you telling me I need a sticker on my horse and buggy?? What about on my MB? What about my bicycle? .. my sandals?!?

And you don't ramble. You ask simple questions. Are you sure I'm obligated to have such things as "license, registration, & insurance"? He says yes... you say "Under what pretense?" Wait for response. "What gives you authority between me and my Creator?" He points to a statute... then ask him if he's sure statutes apply to all men. Why not just call it Law to begin with if it is law? Because it's NOT law! Ask him, "Is America not a free society?" "Am I your slave?" "Did you know that indentured servitude is a federal crime, according to Title 18 of the US Code?"

"I must obey your order? Well, I'll hope you know that you will be billed at a rate of $2,000 an hour if I am obligated to fulfill your order. My fee schedule was already filed with the state, county. And I will agree to sign any tickets you have, provided that you note that I have signed them under Protest & Duress so that I can have a notary use his protest stamp to null this within 3 days."

There's a lot to this. You've got to recognize things for what they really are. And the government is not your master unless you choose it to be.