speed bike3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 842
  • speed bike2.jpg
    speed bike2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 412
  • speed bike.jpg
    speed bike.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 391
well thats what i am guessing do to the fact that i was on the road durin 12:30 luch rush traffic and keeping up in a two lane road but it is the
type-d 65cc egine that i am and this things push the limit in motors

but once i get my speedo fixed or new one all get a vid for you all just
wait all show you

Sounds Fast!

Looks good Turbo! I took your advice also on getting a bike without the mountain bike tires. My bike has the 44 tooth, and I can easily get it over 30 mph, but the vibration from the mountain bike tires makes it too uncomfortable to go beyond that. The new bike I just bought has slicks, and is much lighter, so I am anxious to see how fast I can get it with the 44T.

Speaking of the sprocket, would there be any real difference in a 36T versus 32T? Here in the Dallas area, it's fairly flat, so I thought a smaller sprocket would be better. I can get a 36T for about $30, or a 32T for $50, both include the shipping. I wasn't sure if the 32T would be worth the extra 20 bucks

36 best for speed pickup and is faster unless you whant to go much faster but go true up you spokes at the bike shop and shold stop the vibration unless the engine needs to be cheked for the bolts to see if it is bolted on right see that

or see i ther is a wobble in the rim hope not since you said new man later

cool looking simple ride turbo chaos looks like a speed demon and makes me want the 65cc engine!

yeah my hair dose fly in the wind its down to my sholders and that is just the top of my head. instaled some lights that run off the magneto now

and am seeing if i can use the turnsignals out of a bug since it is a 6 volt setup

but how to get them to work right........... all just have to find out

but found out my brakes where not lubed so only one side was working and stoping me so now i am stoping good and need it

Back