Spike in Active Members

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Bonefish, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

In just this past week this forums active members has jumped about 100 people in about 1 week. The weather is still crappy. Not sure what caused the increase. Any ideas?

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Most are spam maybe, say 20 are real folks. Like to see the stats on that.

3. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Watch the active members throughout the week. Right now it is at 503. I have been watching it all winter and have notice we loose about 10-15 active members every week. Probably due to the weather. Then just recently we have jumped up to 503 members in about 1 week. A spike of about 100 in about 1 week.

4. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

people are bored and also thinking about getting their rides ready for spring. I like participating in forums when I don't have anything better to do.

5. HackD

HackD New Member

Probably due to GIBSON11, spamming everyone's PM's on Saturday. I am sure that i am not the only one with a still active email account that received one, and logged in to check it out. See this thread. http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?19486-hi

6. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Football season is over.

7. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

That was probably it. I got a spam from that dude too. I'm not kidding though. The active members has been decreasing all winter about 10-15 members every week. Then boom last week it jumped up and we got a spike of about 100 in one week.

8. Vegas50ccRider

Vegas50ccRider New Member

Just lettin Y'all know I'm not a fair weather newb or a spammer. Composing a project bike thread between working on it an trying to stay warm.