Spotted in Dublin..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dankoozy, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Dankoozy

Dankoozy Member

Seen these during the week so thought I'd post em

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      File size:
      110.6 KB

2. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Have to comment on all three.The Velosolex, that sprung seat/seatpost is a got to have item, who needs suspension!!?
    The Bakfiet, always wanted one, the ultimate cargo bike, now to come up with the $$, so sweet, so expensive.
    The kiddy hualer, I've always considered getting one, removing the pedals and such and making it a poor-mans's BoB-trailer, looks like it would work.OR put a drive setup to the trailer tire.
    Nice pics.
  3. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

I'm generally not a Velosolex fan but I'd love to own one like that one.
    You see more ebikes in Cork than petro assist?
  4. zippinaround

zippinaround Active Member

seen one of those cargo bikes recently on donedeal for 180! wheelbender i lived in cork city for 22yrs and in the county for another 3 only ever seen 1 petro assist and it was a puch! have never seen anyone with a ht!
  5. Dankoozy

Dankoozy Member

Ebikes are about all you'd see in cork I'd say and most of those will be commercially built 250W pedelec ones that cost about a grand, although you always hear that there are a couple of petrol ones around. Just never saw them in the flesh

180 wouldn't be bad for one of those, I'd be tempted for that money and make a solar panel cover for the 'bak' part.