SS-X Schwinn Blackout Edition cruiser. First build pics

Here is my Schwinn SSX cruiser I picked out for my first build. Still waiting for my kit to come but so far I've upgraded the bike with a rear rack and a headlight, both in matching black of course. I already love riding this bike and can't wait to put the engine on.

Attachments

• IMG_1654.jpg
    IMG_1654.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,708
  • IMG_1655.jpg
    IMG_1655.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,886
  • IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_1658.jpg
    IMG_1658.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,173
  • IMG_1659.jpg
    IMG_1659.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,709
my combo of vicodin and my herbal pain killer are keeping me feeling ok for now. the bike is done, just waiting until I can move more easily to ride it. With 5 external and 4 internal staples in my stomach it's kinda of hard to get around. I will try to post pics later today of the kit installed. I am starting to look at brakes for my bike, I see it has the mounts and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good pair and new rear hub ? Cost is an issue here also.

new pics

Here are two pics for now, I will take better ones later this week.

Attachments

• bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 364
  • bike2.jpg
    bike2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 412
yea fenders are another thing I plan on adding when I have some more $$$$. Thought i'd post a pic of my stomach mod to repair a hernia until I get around to taking more pics of the bike.

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 315
/me pulls his pants up above his bellybutton...
You crazy kids and your body modifications! if god wanted you to have a pierced stomach, he would have made it that way :D

I don't know if you're being serious but it's actually called laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and it's not any type of body piercing. I did have my lip pierced at one point though...

haha, of course I was joking! I have been following the thread. Thats why I had to pull up my daddy-pants to talk about the crazy kids and their body modifications. haha. because i'm not that old yet, and I do have a few piercings. (nothing crazy)

I must be getting old, I had to look up "beer pong" @ wikipedia. Looks like alcohol abuse! In that alot of beer gets SPILLED!

Back