Starting a retro Whizzer project in Ohio

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SPJ, May 7, 2008.

1. SPJ

SPJ New Member

Hello all,
    I'am a retiree who ,like many here ,remember motorbikes and scooters from my younger days. I never had the pleasure of owning one. I saw an add on the local "Craig's List" for a new Whizzer engine kit ,I inquierd about it and am now on my way to building my version of a retro Whizzer. This should be a fun project. I have learned quit a lot just lurking on this forum , many good ideas from many good people. I hope to be able to add to the general confusion and occasionally to the good and useful information on this forum. I have enjoyed motorcycling most of my life and currently ride a Honda Goldwing.
    I am retired from tool & die making and reside in southwest Ohio.

Regards Steve

2. BSA

BSA Guest

Welcome to the forum.

3. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Hi SPJ,
    I am from Dayton [now live in NC], Welcome to MBc.

Whizzer OuterBanks,
  4. Welcome aboard neighbor! Greetings from Indy!:smile:
  5. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc. :cool:
  6. graucho

graucho Active Member

Hi Steve. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :grin:}
  7. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

hello Steve and welcome to MBc! my dad was a tool and dye model maker for the raychem corp, i sure miss him! glad you found the site! good input is always you can see i am catching up and i am back on page 3 lol...enjoy the ride and do post pics in the picture gallery when you want too..:shock: