Staton Chain Drive Mitsubishi Tle43 KIT

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jfonto, Jun 18, 2009.

1. jfonto

jfonto New Member

2. zimjoe

zimjoe New Member

Hey, I won this. Now I just have to figure out which bicycle to put it on. :grin5:
  3. mlcorson

mlcorson Member

Wow! Great steal. He should have taken my $450 offer. However, in a earlier post he was mean to Mountain Man. So I'm glad to see the seller got spanked a little. Congrats to you! Really good buy.
  4. zimjoe

zimjoe New Member

I'm just glad to be getting back on the road

I did get a good deal and Mr. jfonto has good feedback as a seller. All of this makes me happy.

I have sold a few things on ebay, including a V8 s-10 that I got almost nothing for. Sometimes, you do really well on ebay and other times... not so much. Speaking of ebay, I have got to go sell a few things before my wife spots the missing money. :sweatdrop:
  5. jfonto

jfonto New Member

I was defending myself against unsubstantiated lies about my kit: the only thing I said was that possibly he did it to get the price of my auction down so that he could scoop it up.

I private messaged MM and asked him why he had this attitude towards me and he still couldn't be straight. maybe you could tell; what did i do?

I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I'd like to know what I did or said.
    And don't say that I edited "wrecked it several times" from the description , that never said that and the pictures prove it and ZIMJOE will verify.
  6. mlcorson

mlcorson Member

Sorry, I certainly did mean any offense to you either. I guess you and MM still have something to straighten out. By the way, that kit looked like it had some really nice mods. Springs on the support rods? U-bracket shaped or fabricated to more sleek appearance?
    Overall, a good buy at the buyers price. I regret I didn't bid more on ebay. However, I just bought an engine and a friction drive kit. Probably in hindsight the best option for me in any case.
  7. zimjoe

zimjoe New Member

Got my Package

This thing looks perfect. The packing job was the best I have ever seen from an ebay purchase, seriously. Jfonto's pics look exactly like what I received and considering the controversy around this purchase, he has been a top notch seller.

I can't really comment on things I don't know, but both of the gentlemen involved in said controversy seem like stand-up guys who have done me no harm. I hope this can be the last of the "he wrote, he wrote" issue. :cool:

I'm pretty excited to get started. :grin5: I have decided not to put this on the same cruiser that my first motor was on, because of the coaster brake issue, I am going to put it on a 7 speed Townie.

It will take a custom piece or two, but I should be able to get it on this week. While it isn't going to be one of the beautiful builds I am used to seeing on this forum, I'll post pictures for any future Townie rack builders.
  8. jfonto

jfonto New Member

Let me know how it goes, maybe a picture.