Staton system Rules

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by robin bird, Dec 16, 2009.

1. robin bird

robin bird Member

I just installed a Subaru- Robin rear mount from Staton inc. I must say the service is superb and the engine and gearbox are a dream. It is so QUIET that i got off the bike while it was doing 20 mph LOL.
    Dave has put together a beautiful setup and if you can forget the China Girl and save for a system from Staton--they also sell 2 strokes too but i think this is going to be just the ticket for a real long trip this year ! ( I have a trailer setup )
    I have my bike with fully studded tires and fenders so im going to ride all winter except in heavy snow which rarely falls here

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

sounds good robin
    can we get a picture of that motor bike thing ??

3. robin bird

robin bird Member

Here are pictures of the Staton kit--will do others tomorrow there off the cellphone and are rather poor--also a picture of me with my Morini Boxer i got from Pipeline manufacturing SCSW

Attached Files:

4. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

the robin subaru is a great engine and staton stuff is rock solid... I say good form.
  5. beast775

beast775 Guest

need a camera.

ya need a camera robin.i cant see much of your new bike.
  6. robin bird

robin bird Member

Finally some better pictures of the Subaru- Robin -so far i love it--for me a great long distance machine not just a dragster like my Morini

Attached Files:

7. robin bird

robin bird Member

I plan doing a 2 week trip 1500-2000 miles up B.C.s interior in late May-working on all my equipment now--will be using the Subaru-Robin