Staton Twin Engine Gearbox??????

snipertrr8

Local time
2:21 AM
I have a Nuvinci kit with one Robin Subaru but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the new twin engine kit. At 3.2 Hp it would be pretty powerful for a 4 stroke + you would have the extra reliability of an extra engine.

My first thought was the added weight. Second thought was buying the kit without engines. I have two extra Mits TLE 43 engines and two GP460 engines.

Dave Staton stated that he would not sell it without the engines.

Maybe I'll ask him again.:devilish:

Kit?

Any updates from people who have the twin engine set up. I still want to do this really badly, and now Dave is selling the gearbox just by itself.

Rick's twin-engine Staton gearbox will be for sale.

It certainly will! although a dual GP460 modded set up would be madly insane (fun) i think for the purpose of practicality and the fact that i can now get my bike up to 50mph, im not quite sure dual 460's is going to be a venture i will soon pursue. I still gotta go pick it up from a friend but it will be available.

Still no one has tried this box? I was about 3 seconds from buying it but getting info from Staton is like pulling teeth.
My concern is the disclaimer at the bottom of the page declaring the smaller 12 tooth gear can be noisey and is not recommended for bikes or trikes. However 12 tooth is NOT the smaller gear....the gear options go down to 8 tooth. So Im not sure if that is a typo or is there an 12 tooth gear common to all these dual engine kits(and thus they are all noisey)
I would also like to know if it fits Honda GX 50's.....if anyone knows please let me know.

Sorry to ask but I just can not seem to get any useful info from Staton.

Back