Staton vs GEBE

Will run great with a Tanaka 40 on it !!!!

Uhh, seanhan, TWO Mitsubishi 43's trump One Tanaka 40.

It's not just the speed; it's the thrilling rate of acceleration. It's like 100+% increase in hp at all speeds.

2M(Mitsubishi engines) X 2.2(hp) = 4.4hp > 1T(Tanaka engine) X 2.0(hp)

All in fun, my friend.:cool:

all in fun?

heck YEAH!

i can't wait'll the day i can score 2 factory-fresh PF32's, gonna use a single throttle... :helmet:

Two TLE 43's ???

Man that sounds dangerous and maybe kinda fun all at the same time !!!
How fast can you go, or does it just help the acceleration ???
I bet that sounds like a twin engine aircraft ( with weedeater engines)
Do you use hearing protection ?
Just think that drops your gas miliage in half... What the **** ***
It's not all about saving money..:devilish:

The only dangerous part is that you're twice as likely for one throttle to stick.

That's what kill switches are for, and wired so BOTH engines shut off with one switch.

Of course steering sucks with any front engine drive.

Top speed is 37.3mph on 1.375" and 1.5" rollers, but it's how QUICKLY it gets to that speed (Should go faster with new exhaust on its way).

Quickly enough not to get the cars directly behind you upset and impatient.:whistle:

You're correct that it does sound like the drone of aircraft engines when accelerating through low speed. At high speed it sounds like the whine of a single weedwhacker engine. You definitely hear the front engine and can hardly hear the back engine.

Rear engine has an ADA expansion pipe. You can barely hear it running. The front engine has its flame arrestor removed. It's the louder one, but I've had cell phone conversations with both engines running.

Yes it does drop gas mileage in half, but I spend less on gas than I do for my 10 Pepsi drinks each month.

I'm totally surprised that no one on this forum or the other one has ever experimented with dual engines. Even two cheap weedwhacker engines would give an awesome feeling.

Staton rules!

When I installed my 1.5" roller last year, I hadn't fully tightened it. When I ran the bike for the first 200 yards, it made the most god-awful grinding, piercing screeching sound!!:cry:

But then the clutch drum seated onto the roller shaft. The drum no longer scraped the clutch bellhousing's inner surface and the screeching sound disappeared. Upon disassembly several months later, both engine and clutch were none the worse for wear.

Fast forward to last week. After installing the 1.375" roller, I hadn't fully tightened the clutch drum again. Same screeching sounds, even worse. This time the drum never seated, even after 2 miles.

After carrying the bike home, I disassembled the clutch assembly. Nice shiny scrapes on bellhousing's inner surface. Major scrapes on the drum's edges. The new drum's threads had jammed, not allowing it to fully seat. After cleaning and repairing the threads, everything slipped in easily. The engine fired up and ran like nothing was ever wrong. No scraping, no vibrations, no damage. No extra repair replacement or costs

Staton rules! :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:
Works Great on Hills.

Pulls up my hill at over 32 mph. Maybe a quarter mile bottom to top.

On Sunday, Hawaii Ed and I will meet for breakfast at Stadium McD's. On the way home I'm gonna give Ed and his Happy Time cruiser a 10-second headstart to drive up a nearby hill. Then I'm gonna try to catch up to Ed before he reaches the top of the hill.:devilish:

Is that okay with you, Ed?:cool:

I get around 12-15 mph

up hill with a gebe 32cc
the hill is about 1/8 mile and kinda steep.
:helmet:

Back