Staton wheel - 36-12 ga, $150 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by az cra-z, May 12, 2009.

1. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Super heavy duty hub/axle/bearings, 12 gauge spokes, Weinmann rim, see for details. Note that the hub is priced separate from the wheel by them. This wheel was used for only two weeks, it's almost new, cost me a little over $250 after shipping. Can include a used left side freewheel. Shipping at actual cost from 85719.

2. MoRo1212

MoRo1212 New Member

Hello AZ CRA-Z,

I was wondering if you had the Staton wheel(inckuding rim,etc?) for sale

If still for sale ,what would the shipping cost to zip:91324,and what forms of payment do you prefer???

Thanks in advance for a reply!!
  3. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

MoRo, check your PMs.

az cra-z
  4. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

It's possible to attach an HT gear to lefty freewheel

Took a standard spoke-mount gear (44t), bored out the center hole, and bolted it onto a used ACS Lefty Fat (16t) freewheel. Pics attached. Put it partway onto the wheel and spun it, it's only very slightly out of round, certainly within specs if your times are happy, and closer than a lot of the spoke-mount setups I've seen. I will include this with the wheel, and a pedal-side freewheel if you want.

Attached Files:

5. spad4me

spad4me Member

That looks like you just duplicated the sick bike parts HD freewheel for a few bucks .
    Or mount two sprockets one smaller than 44 tooth for the right drive pedals.

Thanks for the idea.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  6. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest