steamtrac - germany

steamtrac

Local time
4:06 PM
Hi Guys,

Im an enthusiastic model engineer from Germany. And now I want to make a start in motored bicycles! I hope to get some serious help from you, and I hope that my questions will not get too anoying.... ;-)
Regards
steamtrac

Welcome aboard, steamtrac.

Don't worry about questions. You'll find that the members like to share tips. Though you would be wise to read, read, read. If you do that, then you're a lot more likely to ask the best questions.

Good luck

If you live in Germany, you have access to some fine old -timey bike motors. I see them all the time on Germany's E Bay.

yeah, there are some bikes for sale from time to time, but i am pretty new to the scene. but my personal favorite at the moment is the whizzer! this is almost unknown in europe as far as i know.

Gruess Dich (greetings to you, in german)! I lived in Solingen back in the 60's where I trained to become
a Kfz-Mechaniker (auto mechanic). Please tell us a little more about yourself Steamtrac.
Baverian

Last edited:
Welcome to der forum. I'll help you build a motorized bike if you can help me do a brake job on my 2006 VW Jetta.
The brakes on my Corvette were much easier to fix!
LOL

For anyone interested in seeing the old motors , go on E Bay, scroll to bottom, & select Germany, & then type in " Hilfsmotor." They usually have some nice older ones on there.

Back