Stolen Stingray Spoiler Stolen

Discussion in 'Stolen Bicycles & Security' started by zipdrivex, Mar 17, 2009.

1. zipdrivex

zipdrivex Member

My first spoiler was stolen about 2 years ago here in Billings MT. It was factory black w/ a yellow Mitsubishi TLE43, cloud 9 seat, same mirrors as my Lambo Spoiler. I doubt I'll ever get it back but if someone happens to hear or see something about it, lemme know!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

wow -- a one of a kind looking -- sweet motor bike there
    hasn't shone up in two years -- bummer

yes -- it takes a heck of a good lock sometimes

to keep those motor bike things
  3. zipdrivex

zipdrivex Member

Ya, it got stolen right out in front of the movie theater. It was probably some kids from outa town that cut the chain and threw it in the back of their truck and took it home :( Needless to say I protect my Lambo like i'ts my baby!
  4. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

sorry for your loss. i would have killed to have that front end on my stingray.... whenever i go anywhere i use a u lock through the back wheel and 2 cable locks.
    call me paranoid lol:leaving:
  5. biketec

biketec Member

Probably some **** billings crack head. Were starting to see some here in Bozeman but not nearly as bad all tho I can say I have had 2 of my HT bikes robed here in bozo Whats this state coming to? thought it was the last best place!!!!!
  6. spunout

spunout Member

that sux, zip. hope it comes back to you somehow.

eltatertoto: man, i'd be really scared to run locks thru the back wheel....doesnt take much to remove it.
  7. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

no, i use cable locks on the frame to somthing, and i have a huge u lock that i put through the tire and around the frame so it wont roll