Stolen Stolen Adelaide Cannondale.

F

fetor56

South Australian Members:
--------------------------
Has anyone seen this bike....it belongs to a girl-friend of mine and was stolen from the Lockleys area on 7-2-08 (US date 2-7-08)
It's a Cannondale Delta 900 with a Honda GXH50 rear mount.
Please PM or call me (82404091) if u think u have seen it,or know of it's whereabouts.
Jack.
Cannondale Delta 900.JPG

Cannondale Delta 900_.JPG

dammit!!!

tell yer friend i'm sorry she lost such a beauty bike...and i hope she gets it back :(

if the thief is caught, someone please split a knuckle on their chin for me :censored:

I'm very sorry, hope she gets it back, makes you a little sick. Never mind the split lip, where's the rope!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys,she's devistatad.
Most females arn't really into motorized bikes but she is...not so much the tech side but the riding and the overall "feel" u get from your bike and towards your bike.
You should have seen the way her eyes use to light up and her speech quicken when she would talk about it...believe me there are non-tech female fanatics out there.
Hope this finishes as a good news story......THANKS. :)

South Australian Members:
--------------------------
Has anyone seen this bike....it belongs to a girl-friend of mine and was stolen from the Lockleys area on 7-2-08 (US date 2-7-08)
It's a Cannondale Delta 900 with a Honda GXH50 rear mount.
Please PM or call me (82404091) if u think u have seen it,or know of it's whereabouts.
Jack.
View attachment 4361

View attachment 4362

Bloody *******s

I'll keep my eyes open for it as I live close to the Lockleys area (in Henley Beach). It might be someone local who stole it. These guys typically aren't bright and will probably ride it around a bit.

Easy to remember - blue Cannondale.

bike theves S**K

More eyes are on the lookout... I live near city and always riding so if I c it I grab it. I once had a stolen bike returned. Hope this one does.

Back