Stolen Stolen Dyno frame w/ 50cc in Adelaide, Australia.

me and victor were ridin along today him sittin on the seat of my bike and me on the pedals and sittin on the frame i was riding the bike....and we herd a motor bike tht sounded like his which got stolen and we stopped killed my engine and one of the kids on the scooters tht we were talkin to the day i was on my motorboard came up and we asked them questions and they said nothing but looked really suss then we saw his mate on a red blckhawk bike and when he saw us he took off really fast nd we gave chase and he was realllyyyy suss he was like panicking but now w2e know where they live so might send cops around to suss it out for us...........one of the little ***** even had the nerve to ask for a ride of my bike so did his porky friggin mate with giant ****!

u got hotmail? add me i want pics red_demons11@hotmail.com i had one i built top speed was 70kmh and beat a honda jog 50cc off the line it was a drag my mate was ridin and he cudnt keep up with me from the city to glenelg

dude, your posts are so confusing, put some **** full stops in them. and you could just do over 60, not 70. wait i was over taking cars at 55kph, so what iff you bike was doing the same:whistle:

Anyways, last night me and adam checked out a few leads, came across some sus people.

any updates on your bike?
i live in adelaide too and im going for a ride with adam tomorrow. good lucky with that and hope you bloody find it. ****** dero kents. i hope you did smack em up a lil. also couldnt you have stored it indoors? anyway dw... hope you see the lil ahole on it then crack the sh*t out of him. :D

Back