Stolen Stolen: Southfield, MI

bmoody

Local time
6:26 AM
Found: Southfield, MI

My bike was stolen from my apartment in Southfield michigan sometime between Saturday 7/27/2009 5:00pm and Sunday 7/28/2009 at 8:00am.

Its a shame. Got to start all over again.

This is a picture.

briansbike.jpg

Last edited:
It's so disgusting how people will just take something because they think they can get away with it.

I'm awfully sorry. Best of luck. Let's hope the cops stumble onto this jerk riding around like an idiot.

Yeah its just lame. It just bums me out how much work i had put into it. I just got done painting the meticulously painting the motor and putting it back together.

I guess they don't stop to think it maybe someones only mode of transportation.

Well I got my bike back. Unfortunately its stripped and broke to pieces.

Hole in the gas tank, exhaust is bent and ruined. Frame is scratched all up. Luggage rack is broken. The stole my fenders.

I just dont get it.

At least the motor is still salvageable.

That's a shame. Often it's a "joy ride then beat the carp out of it" scenario on bikes and scooters. A friend had his Yamaha Zuma found at the bottom of a steep drop onto a rail line, smashed up but not yet run over by a train.

I hope you got enough back with the frame and engine to defray some of the costs of rebuilding her.

How bad does that suck....wow...I never wish hurt on anyone, but some part of me wishes (now that I know is broken) that the idiot crashed and left assmeat on the assfault.

Back