Straight bar board track racer

Test fit!!! Looks great with that head

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 603
The newness look of the cream tires really clashes with the old look of the bike. I absolutely love the look of that bike but I think black tires would suit it better. Maybe when the cream ones get dirtied up a bit it won't be so bad to my eye lol. Just my opinion. Got any updated pics? I saw you had a Skyhawk engine on it in another thread.

This gives you an idea what black tires look like. I like the cream tires, different lol

Bike runs great and looks even better:)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    208.7 KB · Views: 585
Oh man but that black tire just blends into the frame so well! That thing is awesome dude.

I've had several people interested in buying it... I've got to drive it a little before I think about selling it.....
Besides I would have to get too much out of it to make money or even brake even.

How much would you think it's worth after I get everything finished. Your not going to hurt my feelings... I will sell anything for the right price, so that means that I get a lot of people that don't know what stuff is bringing.

I wouldn't sell it dude. Too unique. If you want to sell it, I'd build a different one and sell that lol. How often are you gonna come across a bike like that! Around my area antique bikes are pretty rare. You'll see one occasionally out in the country where a farmers wife has it sittin in the yard with some flowers planted in the basket lol.

My dad has this truck that's definitely one of a kind but it's still for sale. You can never have the same thing twice I know that. That's why I want to have 2x as much, I can't have 2x as much without selling my toy to build a bigger and better toy:)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300.2 KB · Views: 595
I hear ya. I'd still keep it lol but I'd surely get out what you put in. That's one hell of a truck by the way.

Back