Straight Bar Whizzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about there, waiting for some wide cranks to come and and a couple other bits. I went to the DMV Monday and registered it and got my moped sticker.
20150412_154356_zpsr8cay92b.jpg

20150412_154525_zpserto1oly.jpg

WOW, looking really sharp! Looks fast standing still. Really like the rims on it. Curious what you decided on for a crank? And if that's one of Quenton's auto clutches?
Chris

The rims and tires are 19" moped. The clutch is one of Quentons ...it sticks out more than the pulley so I had to change the belt gaurd. As for cranks the sportsman exhaust won't work with the whizzer or standard wide cranks I found a seller on ebay with 10" spindles so I got 2 for both the bikes. This is the belt guard

looks great painted

That is one of the best looking buils I've ever seen!

Just about there, waiting for some wide cranks to come and and a couple other bits. I went to the DMV Monday and registered it and got my moped sticker.
20150412_154356_zpsr8cay92b.jpg

20150412_154525_zpserto1oly.jpg

Thanks James and Timbone, the bike is all set to go except I am still waiting on the wide cranks and fuel line to come in the mail..its killing me...I want t ride this thing and get everything dialed in, hopefully I will be riding next weekend.

Hey ChainMaker, I was wondering what size and make rear belt you have on this. I just recieved my auto clutch from Quenton and had to piece together a bike to try it out ,but hit a few snags and won't get it done this weekend. You could save me some trouble. My guess is a ax64 cause that the only one I don't have. Thanks,
Lillback44

Hey ChainMaker, I was wondering what size and make rear belt you have on this. I just recieved my auto clutch from Quenton and had to piece together a bike to try it out ,but hit a few snags and won't get it done this weekend. You could save me some trouble. My guess is a ax64 cause that the only one I don't have. Thanks,
Lillback44

every bike is different. it's pain if you don't have a belt shop near you like I do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back