Strange clouds

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

It's not often that i pull over with some degree of suddenness to take photos of the sky; more correctly clouds formed by contrails.

It was one of those beautiful winter days with perfect blue sky except for a single contrail that had a surprising amount of cloud cover forming around it. Within 10 minutes of noticing the first contrail, a second aircraft passed at what can only be described as a near perfect right angle to the first contrail, but i have never seen aircraft (or contrails) travelling from that sector of the sky.

It was a most strange event; strange enough for me to pull over and start taking photos.

More surprising again was the speed at which the contrails developed into a large area of cloud cover; something i also haven't seen happen before; within a 2 hour time frame, the sky had turned from beautiful crystal clear blue to hazy cloud cover.
    Never before have i seen this happen so fast with the cloud cover extending both left and right of the contrail. Astonishing would be a word that aptly fits the scene of what happened in the sky that day.

The first 2 photos show the newly formed contrail turning into large area cloud cover within 2 hours, which is completely at odds to how i remember contrails rapidly disappearing behind jets when i was young at about the age of 10. They never seemed to last more than 30 seconds before disappearing, but that was back in the early 80's

Photo location: Ringwood, Melbourne - Australia

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=ringwood&hl=en&ll=-26.94166,133.769531&spn=33.299842,57.084961&sll=-37.860283,145.079616&sspn=1.862712,3.56781&t=h&hnear=Ringwood+Victoria&z=5&iwloc=A

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Think of the sky as a separator funnel and it'll make sense.It has to do with the amount of moisture in the slice of air the plane flew through, low moisture the contrail dissipates right behind the plane, high moisture (low wind) they stay.I have a pic of a contrail that went through sections of high moisture that left little blip clouds in the sky, then a high altitude wind brushed them then stopped, making near perfect SQUARE clouds, I'll look for the pics.

3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Maybe there was not a lot of moisture in the air when i way young.

4. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

god you people are young, dumb, and innocent.
    Welcome to the New World Order.
    Contrails dissipate in 5 minutes. What you saw Fabian was chemical spraying in the air. Instead of dissipating it spreads out. If enough of them are laid out then you get complete "cloud" cover.
    There are two reasons for this spraying.
    1) the aluminum particles in the spray effectively reflect sunlight. It is one way to fight global warming.
    2) something sinister is going on here. Why don't they spray over non-populated areas so the aluminum and other ingredients in their spray won't affect the humans? If they are purposely spraying population centers (which has been going on for many years in the U.S.) then why are they exposing humans to substances that are non-friendly to living things, both plants and animals? If I answer the question then the sheeple on this forum would hate me. You have to answer this for yourself.
    Just take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
    Look up "chemtrails" for much more info and videos.

5. grinningremlin

All it would take is a re-routing to a higher/lower altitude for the anomaly to show.So imagine most of the air traffic is at a certain elevation over the years, my guess is you happened to notice on a day a stream of traffic (civilian or military) got re-routed lower or higher.If that doesn't give a logical explanation, there are dedicated sites to chemtrail conspiracy theorists wackos to fill your head, but even I haven't had enough hallucinogenic fun to buy into that.
    I've one old school navigator, and two jet pilots in the family.I live roughly 45 miles from the local AFB, they do the weather balloon drops here, and if you saw those and didn't understand how different layers of atmosphere work it'd be a bit freaky.When the airspeed at the ground is 15+ mph and those things stand still, it's a bit weird looking.
    Just my informed opinion.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  6. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

the only thing "wacko" here is seeing a chemtrail not dissipate and think it is a contrail. That shows mental inflexibility, the inability to accept new information and assimilate it into your world view. A chemtrail does not dissipate and you can take samples of it once it finally reach the ground. People have done that and taken it to a lab for analysis and by that we know it contains aluminum and other particles.
    I don't like the fact that governments are doing things that the people don't want, completely secret. But it is a fact and it has to be assimilated. If you don't believe in evolution but long lasting (decades) scientific tests show evolution of bacteria then you have to accept it as a fact. Facts have to be assimilated. period.
    Grim, just watch the video. Open your mind to the world around you. Wake up!

7. grinningremlin

Never had issue with you before jag, but must show you how your mind is working.You state "mental inflexibility" as if you know I haven't done my own research and come to my own informed opinion, just because that opinion differs from yours, that's an inflexible mentality.I come to my own conclusions regardless of what videos I've seen, or ink I've read on paper, I'm silly that way.I also don't demand people do as I say, that would show a lean toward fascism and mental inflexibility.So you believe as you wish, yeahok?

8. grinningremlin

9. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

I used to watch jets and their contrails a lot when I was young. They always dissipated after a few minutes. always.
    So there are authority figures who also are closed-minded that you can quote. so what? Does that give anyone the right to hold their head up and proudly proclaim their disbelief? what nonsense.
    I rely on science. In the video that you probably won't ever watch, they report that soil and water samples are with very high levels of aluminum due to the spraying. They also list the patents that describe the process of chemical spraying. right there in black and white. So it's not something that mentally disturbed people are making up.
    I'll bet you don't even believe that HARP exists.

10. grinningremlin

Yes, and also the closed-minded aviators in my family, you know the guys that fly up there?Believe as you wish.I love a good conspiracy theory, chemtrails do not classify, they've been dis-proven long before the first wacko came up with the idea.UFO's are a good conspiracy theory, who's to say cause there's no way of knowing, but this is like nature/physics/hard-science, easily known, so when they turn lead to gold I'll consider chemtrails.Basing your opinion on what you remember seeing as a kid in ONE tiny part of the world/sky and youtube videos isn't exactly accredited science.
    In the end, who cares, it's like a moving train, nothing you can do about it.The "we must inform the people" response doesn't create a reason to care, until you figure out a way to get people together in mind and action ant-den style, the game will proceed.

11. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

Yeah but you can be a willing victim or someone opposed to actions against your well-being. I became opposed and decided to leave USA to where I can be free. That is not an option for many people though. As they throw you to the lions you can at least voice your opposition, although it does no good. The controlling powers do as they will anyways.
    I am a "conspiracy theorist" because humans are predatory animals. It is not hard for me to believe that the rich and powerful "conspire" against me. It's just the nature of things. read history. (oh rats, I'm coming across as a dictator again, trying to wake people up from their slumber. shame on me. I just just keep silent and let people be blissfully ignorant. shame on me for caring. Big brother will be very displeased.)

12. grinningremlin

Your perception is your own, but unless you've done the science we both have opinions.So if you believe you see a monster behind me, I'll turn around, if I don't see it don't expect me to get a worried.So a person with a skewed/bias perception, will see what they want and expect others to follow suit, not understanding why people don't sense the same thing.Enjoy your view, but I would suggest you concern yourself with things you can affect.I start my day with "I could die today, now what do we do?", it helps me.Just a suggestion, but maybe I'm asleep, I do love sleeping.

13. grinningremlin

Why dis-proven Conspiracy Theories persist:By--Grinningremlin
    In all but the poorest parts of third world countries, people have it so much
    easier than our caveman ancestors that they must create antagonists to
    give them the exhilaration that only being chased by a saber toothed tiger
    can bring.What quicker/easier way to get that feeling than join an already
    bloody brawl that has given up on common sense?
    Wink.

14. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

15. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

16. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

17. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

and this would yield interesting data, which could be used in many ways:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  18. grinningremlin

Be that threat against your well being, real or imagined.
    Sounds like anyone who doesn't think/believe like you is ignorant/unenlightened and needs to be saved from themselves.Much like the way the USA, you ran from, is run,... no?Maybe the enemy is in the mirror jag.
    I suppose the pics in the following link are all a part of the conspiracy, doctored photos from WWII.Looks like some of those would last more than a few minutes, possibly dissipate over a whole day?
    https://plus.google.com/photos/1073...5235534505338102818&oid=107393796095434664991
    I'm going to assume all the pollution has changed the atmosphere over the years, not some nefarious sprayings by the government. I could be mistaken, but it makes sense to me.
    A theory about how contrails could be made more persistent, when air traffic rises (from a 1972 newspaper), helps explain the logical argument.
    http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...IBAJ&pg=768,7921577&dq=contrail+persist&hl=en

19. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I will agree that there has been a massive increase in air traffic since the early 1980's and it goes without saying that atmosphere is being hammered by pollution at 30,000 feet and above and it's only going to get worse as time goes on.

20. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Contrails aside, those WWII photos are incredibly powerful images of history.