street racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

don206

Local time
5:33 AM
:helmet:for all that read about the roadhazzards bike club in seattle. (stay away) danger. if you street race u will be looking at alot of tickets and maybe worse, i used to be in this club and i dropped from it (go figure)

Street racing with one of our bikes can only do damage to our fun pastime. People, cops included, will complain and some do good politician will submit a bill to outlaw them.

Terry

wait a minute, I wanna make sure I got this straight.... are you saying that there is a motorized bike racing club that races on the streets in seattle, and the cops wont let you????

No were not a Illegal street race club. Were not terrerizing the streets on seattle. The cops could care less about motor bikes. and whats wrong with getting from point a to b as fast as you can. if you can keep up with traffic whats the big deal. we have all the same rights as the mopeds and scooters here. The only people who have a problem with motor bikes here are the "cyclist". They feel puting a motor on a bike is some kind of descrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back