Stupid bike riders are always disgrace to the community

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by videojam, Aug 21, 2013.

1. videojam

videojam New Member

There are a lot of stupid riders like these. I really dont know why these guys are on the road. If this guys was on a busy road, he would have been dead already..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

10 times more stupid car drivers, maybe 100 times.

3. Racie35

Racie35 Member

looks like he gave the car a brake job...........gotta ask. "how'd that work out for ya?"

4. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Well-Known Member

I bet he really felt stupid when he found out the guy had a video of it.

5. rahul.kapoor

rahul.kapoor New Member

Yes, you are right. Some exceptions are always there in this world. He is in those exceptions riders.

6. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

As with all of these situations, you need to rewind the incident a couple of minutes prior to the start of the video to see what triggered the altercation between the two drivers. It appears that the motorcyclist is unhappy with the car driver, then takes revenge by giving him a brake job.

Having said that, it's a foolish exercise to give a car a brake job because kilo for kilo/pound for pound, the car will win every time.

7. Racie35

Racie35 Member

That he got slammed to the road for his stupid brake job of a car is justice.....no matter what led the moron to try it.

butterbean likes this.
  8. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Was the bike's brake light broken? Because I never saw that. Looking it over a few more times, it doesn't look like that bike had a brake light at all. Which is puzzling.

But I'll set that aside. I got a different impression of that situation. It's easy to believe that those two had been 'arguing' before the start of the video. They seemed to already be angry with each other. But when that bike got into the left lane ahead of the car, then that lane belonged to him. Completely. The driver had no business invading it. And he tried to do it. He went left of the white line and tried to pass the bike within the lane. That was his first foul. That was bad enough. But I also (tentatively) think that the bike didn't brake job. I suspect that the car floored it and rammed him. Perhaps intentionally. Or maybe he intended to stop at the last moment and merely 'put a scare' into the biker. But that's giving him the benefit of the doubt.

The driver, being the one in the safety cage and easily able to kill or maim the other, should have been the grownup of the two and withdrawn. Instead he did something either murderous or -even if the biker actually did apply his brakes- so reckless that it amounts to criminality.

The one thing about my interpretation that doesn't seem to add up is the question of why that driver didn't smash his camera or do something,anything , to make sure that law enforcement never saw that video. The explanation for this that comes to mind is that the guy was so certain that he was right that he deluded himself into thinking that the video proved that he hadn't done anything wrong.

Does that sound hard to believe? How could anyone be that stupid? Don't forget that there are plenty of people out on the road who are so selfish that they degenerate into stupidity.

I'm willing to believe that the biker engaged in some stupid behavior during their argument. But the driver is guilty of far, far worse.

PS: One other explanation for why he didn't destroy the video is that he was so scared over what had happened that he blanked out and didn't destroy the evidence when he had the chance. If so, then I'll be he's crying over that now. Good.

Fabian likes this.
  9. Racie35

Racie35 Member

You're speculation is funny....I'll comment on what is in the video....Dingdong gives car brake job and does faceplant for our amusement....non chalant driver checks car and goes over to driver to chuckle for those of us not there.

butterbean likes this.
  10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

It's interesting to note that the car driver is video recording his driving time, yet we only see video footage from the time that he decided to edit out the footage previous to the start of what's seen on the youtube video.

I'm betting that the car driver either made an error of judgement and then had a tanty moment when the bike rider got upset. Following on from that it's quite possible the car driver nearly took out the bike rider with his own brake job, or maybe worse. Naturally if you are a bike rider, your reaction to such a situation would be to feel aggrieved by the actions of the car driver.

From this point forward, we see the start of the video.

In all of these situations, there are two sides to a story.
    I rode motorbikes exclusively for 12 years, and can attest that there are two sides to a story.

11. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

In the USA - driver at fault.

12. Racie35

Racie35 Member

That's not so...you can't deliver a brake job like he did after slowing to remove the spacing between vehicles and then blame the driver behind you.
    Its wreckless driving at the least.
    I'm just so happy he bit the road ....and deserved it.

13. Pablo

Hit in rear. Car at fault.

14. Racie35

Racie35 Member

Not with video of the tard giving the brake job.....idiot at fault

15. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I find it a little concerning that you "feel so happy" about a person crashing into the road at significant speed; potentially being a life extinguishing situation. Even more concerning is that your joy stems from the outcome being severe injury and potentially death.

I find that a frightening personality trait that at very least should be medicated.

16. Racie35

Racie35 Member

You ride around worrying...did I say happy? I meant thrilled he got his due. Had he of expired from something he did...I do not care

17. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Is there anyone else on this thread who doesn't see a brake light on the bike in this video? I've re-run it a dozen times and I'm not seeing either the light assembly itself nor the red 'light-up".

I did notice that just before contact the bike seemed to be upshifting.

Also the driver took a long time to get out of the car and looked at his bumper before anything else, including the fellow human being who he'd just slammed to the ground at freeway speed.

I just can't find much sympathy for that guy.

18. Pablo

CAR Driver clearly at fault.

19. Racie35

Racie35 Member

Bluegoat....you won't see what you don't wanna at the 11 second mark on the video..that's fine though.. No crime.
    People need to know there are consequences of their actions and stop relying on all the bleeding hearts of the world to explain it away or blame others. Bottom line...the bozo made a decision to brake job a car he was clearly able to just drive away from...he chose not to and got scraped along the road. It was his choice to dynamite his brakes .
    Score of this game.....car 1...bike 0

20. mason_man

mason_man Active Member

Bike guy clearly found out that a car can and will not feel any pain. could have just rode a way to ride another day.

Ray