super rats

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by bird, Nov 28, 2006.

1. bird

bird Guest

does anyone know where to get them i knew a couple people with them and they were sweet.

[​IMG]

2. Heath

Heath Guest

i thought this post was going to be about the Hodaka Super Rat. i do like the pipe on that engine though! any more info?

3. istbenz

istbenz Guest

i NEED that pipe and carb combo!!! :D

4. that's different - I like my skull-shaped carb though...

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

me too! I NEED them!

6. Edward

Edward Guest

You had to be a dealer to get one away from Mr. Grube. As far as I have heard I'm the only person to use a Gru-Bee in a racing event, and these were intended for just such an application. Could have been fun.

7. Cookie

Cookie Guest

Looks like the motor and pipe off my Mobecain scooter I got to get working on ........try some of the scooter shops for the pipe

Cookie

8. What model motobecane? I've got a 1954 mobylette and am using motobecane power for my board track bike.

9. Cookie

Cookie Guest

I have a 1966 /67 I might ger her working some day :) or sell her for parts

Cookie

10. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i had a talk with a vendor who's close to grubee, he said that expansion pipe hits the front tire on all but the most extreme of rake-jobs...just food for thought.

11. Tom

Tom Active Member

huh, i never even thought that could be an issue.

12. bird

bird Guest

ive seen them fit on bikes with straight forks fine. i dont think they rub the tires at all unless your motor is sitting perfecly upright.

13. Edward

Edward Guest

With bending and welding everything is possible.
    [​IMG]

[/img]

14. bird

bird Guest

here is my friend tim with his super racer.
    [​IMG]

15. That is beautiful... Scary owner tho...

16. Cookie

Cookie Guest

I though squirrel was killed in the 70's :) kool bike I have been wanting one of those 08 seats but have not heard about the comfort of the seat.

Cookie

17. bird

bird Guest

brooks saddles are realy comfortable im getting one for my next bike they are realy sweet.

18. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Scary

Ya, that is scary. Nice bike and scary. According to my calculations if those are 26" wheels then that makes him about 4' tall. Angry midget. I knew those freaking cigarettes really do stunt peoples growt.

19. bird

bird Guest

no hes about as tall as me and im 5'11

20. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Calculation

No wonder I had such a hard time in college with math.