Super wide range torque pipe from Jaguar is a technological breakthrough

Hey Max,

What kind of head do you have on your bike in the second video? Did you have your carters apart to see what the crankshaft looks like? Are the webs solid metal with two holes in them near the conrod low end pin? Or is each web made of two pieces and has several screws in it? Do you have a stock carb?

i see/ lazylighting is a pipe tuner now aswell!

How about putting a fork in the road, a second header path that is switched with a ball valve or something using an electronically activated solenoid upon reaching high enough rpm's where the high rpm torque pipe needs to kick in! A pity we can't make a cylinder than can change shape on demand and give us different portings, and a carb jet that can also change in synchronization with the higher rpm's!

How about putting a fork in the road, a second header path that is switched with a ball valve or something using an electronically activated solenoid upon reaching high enough rpm's where the high rpm torque pipe needs to kick in! A pity we can't make a cylinder than can change shape on demand and give us different portings, and a carb jet that can also change in synchronization with the higher rpm's!

Variable exhaust systems are already on the 2 stroke engines such as Yamaha's YPVS ,but sitting in the cylinder

Hey Max,

What kind of head do you have on your bike in the second video? Did you have your carters apart to see what the crankshaft looks like? Are the webs solid metal with two holes in them near the conrod low end pin? Or is each web made of two pieces and has several screws in it? Do you have a stock carb?

I use a puch 70cc cylinder head. I have no pictures of the crankset, is made ​​of two pieces and has several screws. Carburetor I use is a Dellorto SHA16.16

Thinking about switching to a 'classic' Bing 17mm with adjustable main jet

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 377
  • 00708[1].jpg
    00708[1].jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 372
It would sure be nice if you guys that type 50+ lines of text learned what the ENTER key does.
It provides a new line

or double line break in your text so people can read it without getting lost in the middle of some gigantic run on endless sentence.

If you are going to take the time to type it please try to make it easier to read OK?
Thanks ;-}

It would sure be nice if you guys that type 50+ lines of text learned what the ENTER key does.
It provides a new line

or double line break in your text so people can read it without getting lost in the middle of some gigantic run on endless sentence.

If you are going to take the time to type it please try to make it easier to read OK?
Thanks ;-}

Do you think of lazy lightning@mail.r post? He probably use Google translation. if you type in the translation box and everything will be in some gigantic run on endless sentence.

Variable exhaust systems are already on the 2 stroke engines such as Yamaha's YPVS ,but sitting in the cylinder

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about the variable exhaust system sitting in the cylinder. Do you mean it's got a kind of trap door that switches the flow down another pipe, right from the cylinder?

Do you think of lazy lightning@mail.r post? He probably use Google translation. if you type in the translation box and everything will be in some gigantic run on endless sentence.

Nah, no google translation box here. I was born and raised in the USA. We love gigantic run on sentences and we don't understand the British when they speak "English" %-D

I use a puch 70cc cylinder head. I have no pictures of the crankset, is made ​​of two pieces and has several screws. Carburetor I use is a Dellorto SHA16.16

Thinking about switching to a 'classic' Bing 17mm with adjustable main jet

Cool head! It looks like it has a squish band. Maybe the detonation caused by the stock head is what is holding some of these engines back. I didn't have a vibration at high rpm before, but lately I do. I'm not sure what's up with that though. So you have the Dellorto SHA 16.16 too? I also have it and I have or had a 35 tooth rear sprocket. As I understand, 7500 rpms + 35 tooth rear sprocket = 65 km/h. What is your top speed with that head and carb?

Back