Support Needed for Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, May 27, 2011.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

We're not allowed to get to Political here, but I just want my Brothers to know that Dr. Ron Paul (R) TX Congressman is running in the R primaries for President. Republicans have by tradition tried to put Dr. Paul in the corner and call him crazy. He needs our support and if elected would be 100% pro- motorbike! I don't want to launch a discussion on politics here, I'm happy to do that in the Combustion Chamber!

2. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Ron's problem now is that he is associated with the R's....in a state that is becoming ****ed off by the two party system.

3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Ron who??

I like the 2-party system.
    :79:

One on Friday night..... :cheers2:

One on Saturday. :party:

:jester:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  4. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

You forgot the Saturday morning after party from friday........which is also the saturday night warmup party. So that makes it four.

5. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

you Texans are so progressive!!! :whistling:

6. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Srdavo.....I do own a hammer.

7. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

A four party system..and free beer to all US citizens over 50 as a pre retirement benifit

8. machiasmort

Rightfully so! It's an attitude that needs to spread a little in my opinion!

Ron Paul takes regular bike rides! With his stances on stuff, there's no way he'd be against us one bit. Infact a letter from one of our boards would probably be enough to make him enact Executive order in our favor if he were President.

Something to the effect if you're a Cop and mess with a MB'r you go to jail! LOL! They get great mpg's leave them alone!

9. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

The other side of his problem though is the closeness with the libertarians......do we really want a rep. that is in favor of drug legalization and prostitution legalization?

10. machiasmort

It's going to go on one way or the other Stan.

Take my friend Amanda for example. They made all kinds of wild unsubSTANtiated (no puns) claims about her. LOL, just joking.

Does that really lessen the fact of what somebody did to another human being? We both as Conservatives say No F-in Way!

It's sad Stan, but there have been many discussions here about how we have to return to our roots. The principles are really the principles of how and why this Country was founded. We need to find our way back.

If the thread gets to crazy, please start a CC topic, unless Tom wants to kill the thread for some reason... I wanted to get R.P.'s name out there as MB friendly, but there's a lot of other reasons why I like him as a candidate.

SNOOT GOONGRINCH'S entire Campaign staff walked out on him.... Texas might have a shot? I'm still a die-hard Ron Paul supporter tho!

11. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

We;re already in the CC.

12. machiasmort

Cool, thanks Dave! I thought I started this on the regular board? Did it get moved? If it did, I only want to suggest the idea that the crazy guy R's are trying to snub (Dr. Paul) is pro MB 100%

I'm actually starting to become more and more Libertarian. The R's say not enough money is given to the rich in order to create jobs... BS! All of their money is going toward creating jobs overseas!

If they were proud Americans, they'd invest here! I say we throw them overboard!

13. machiasmort

Quick thought…

Not even the very best and most honest Cop in the World could guarantee you your rights or Freedoms will be upheld.

My problem is that same system endows the most dishonest, crooked, Cops the power to take away both of these precious things at his or her discretion, and for no good reason.

I’ve got many friends in Law Enforcement. This post is not anti-Cop at all. Please think about what I said here (whether you’re a member of Law Enforcement or not), and ask yourself how free we really are in America? Is this what our founding Fathers would have envisioned life for us to be like? Is this direction what you want for your Grandkids, kids? Think about that!

14. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  15. machiasmort

Hahaha! He's so right, and it's not really funny! How free are we really in America?

Demcrats and Republicans have merged to form the Re-bureaucrat's!

Thanks for posting Dave! That's a fine example!