Stolen surveillance video of thief stealing my bike

A. Adolfo really needed money bad. Just forget about it.
B. Adolfo is a slime bag and needed money bad. Shake your finger at him and yell at him.
C. Adolfo wants to go out on a date with a baseball bat.

Hummm, which one do I choose? I pick B. No wait, A. No, no, wait, C. Ya, ill go with C. Glad you got your bike back.

Last edited:
......one guy said yup . Adolpho got it , he works down at the meat plant..........

......but it cost me $60.00 . and the pleasure of driving Adolfo the the unemployment office.........

Glad you got your bike back. Just wondering why Adolpho is now unemployed. Anything to do with the theft?

ya it looks like keystone cops . the bike is geared low so he was pedaling pretty fast . you can see where he finally shifted down . he lost his job because . he stole it on his lunch hour , took it back to work and then sold it on work property to the guy who runs a mobile taco stand . the only way i could track hm down was through his work . he got what he deserved . when the cops took the report i told them the value of the bike was $1200 , so it was a good felony , and of course he was already in trouble with the law , i sent this clip to kptv channel 12 new yesterday . i cant believe it , they called me in 20minutes , they coming over today to do a short story . ... what should i wear... lol

DUDE, you got the bike back, drilled the perp AND are wringin' a TV news spot of exposure for thescooterguy bikes and service out of it ?!?

priceless,

steve

i read a book that talked about looking forward to struggle and adversity because it brings improvements in life . when this happened last week i remember thinking what good could possibly come from this .

I feel violated just watching that video. I am certainly glad it didn't go to the violent stage! I would have been steaming.....Keeping a level head would have been difficult, but possible. Good you got the bike back - that's the one thing for sure!!!

Back