suspended BMX moto build

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by mojomoto, Jan 14, 2012.

1. mojomoto

mojomoto New Member

2. Cavi Mike

Cavi Mike Member

Yeah, these things are pretty cool looking. They fold too, right?

[​IMG]

3. wally

wally Member

Come on Cavi Mike! Finish your sentance! ........ when you least expect it!

sublunacy likes this.
  4. mojomoto

mojomoto New Member

5. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

gonna put a muffler on it?

6. mojomoto

mojomoto New Member

Yep. For testing with the 50cc engine I just stuffed a brillo pad in the pipe and put a screw thew the end to keep it from falling out. Worked pretty good. I do want to make it quiet though.

"Cloud snipes shave lies".... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! WHAT?!:goofy:

7. modezpad

modezpad New Member

wow. where'd u get that engine from? Can you order them online somewheres?

8. mojomoto

mojomoto New Member

Yep. Its a lifan. Really easy to find. Ebay, Hooper Imports or pit bike sites. Ive had great luck with them. They are Honda clones. Four stroke. 50cc,70,90,110,125.... with optional shifting patterns and clutching.

9. BigBlue

BigBlue Active Member

mojomoto,

Love it! That my friend is ingenuity at its best! Any plans to make a production run on the frame? I'd be first in-line. I assume the pedals are non-functioning. Moped engine with pedals?

Chris
    AKA:BigBlue

10. mojomoto

mojomoto New Member

Thanks! I will be thrashing it this summer to find any weak points. Pedals are non functioning but there are engines in this style that have pedals if needed. If it works well i will make a few kits.

11. IbedaYank

IbedaYank Member

Might help if you learned what a DRUMBRAKE looks like as that is what is laced into the front wheel. But the rear BMX caliper brake with no pads on it is a FAIL!
    Now shall we talk about the rather undersized rear axle to be mounted single sided?

12. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

that is one neat design frame... mind if i copy your copy of a madass? :p

ignore the sub par specimen... i think he fell off with out his helmet on at some point... :jester: