SWAP Clutch roller for sprocket

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Al.Fisherman, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

I'm working on a different engine for a bike, I will trade a clutch roller that I make (a $17.00 cost), for a HT sprocket. The sprocket has to be flat and I don't care what the condition the teeth are in. I'm going to use (depending on engine) a 25H or a t8f chain. Want it for mounting the new sprocket onto. Later I may go with the hub adapter.
    [​IMG]

2. hawaii_87

hawaii_87 New Member

You need a flat stock spocket???

-Hawaii

3. Al.Fisherman

Any non bent HT sprocket will work. The flat sprocket will be fine as the only part I'm going to use is the center out to 1/2" beyond the mounting holes. I'm going to mount either a 25H or a t8F chain sprocket on it. I can't find a 9 hole sprocket in those sizes.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  4. hawaii_87

hawaii_87 New Member

I got one for you. Pm me info on where to send it too.

-Hawaii

5. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Member

I highly recommend the 8mm(T8F) drive. You can run a sprocket with more teeth, and they're hella stronger than #25 chain.

Is this for a pocket bike engine on a bicycle?:detective:

6. Al.Fisherman

Well I wasn't decided on which engine. Yes this is for a bicycle, most likely another cruiser. I wasn't or should say I am not familiar with either a T8F chain or a #25 chain. That's nice to know. The engine with the T8F sprocket has a drive gear of either a 11 or a 14 teeth, the 25 has a drive gear of 6 teeth. I was more prone to go with the 11 tooth set up. I wanted to keep the ratio as close to 1:4.2 as our HT's are. Now my last question for the seller will be center line to drive gear measurement.

7. richirich1113

richirich1113 Member

I know this post is kinda old, but did you get the spoket you needed? I have a 9 hole 44t and a 6 hole 50t. i'd trade.