Taiwan Joe's Parts

buddyearl

Local time
9:16 PM
I ordered some parts for my Ambassador from Taiwan Joe. First he was sending them to Brian at Fullerton Harley, now they are suppose to be in Oregon. I have emailed Joe several times. Finally Brian forwarded an email from Joe asking why I was confused. Anyone else confused? I think the ship sank.

I think you are correct. Sure isn't very good for the authorized Whizzer dealers, because his prices [not counting shipping from Taiwan] are below dealer cost.
Oh well, doesn't look like us "dumb" Americans are going for the "back door" plan from the far east after all.

Have fun,

Well I sure do hope that we are not that dumb falling for Chinese these crooks SCAMS. I have seen so many American company's getting screwed buy the Chinese and I don't think a lot of them even realize it. There is one way of solving all of these problems though........ BUY AMERICAN

I had ordered a milled Ambassador head and two #50 pilot jets. I have drilled out my jets to #50's and it made a world of difference. I will get the head milled locally if Quenton doesn't have any for sale.

Hi Buddyearl,

I have some heads in stock, some are milled and re-worked. Which version do you have?

The original Ambassador [Ambassador I] uses the NE head with an extra hole for the compression release. The New Ambassador [Ambassador II] with the CVT drive uses a different head and so far is running very hot. I did test the new head at Dawson Springs, KY but not for heat, just performance.

If you can't find someone to mill and re-work it, I will be back from Portland, IN on the 20th of July.

Have fun,

Ambassador 2

My bike is almost done. Mr. Guenther milled the head and now I'm getting the early NE performace cylinder. Have all new gaskets ready. Thinking about moving to NC so I could be near his shop and turn my bike into "the Beast" like one of his speed machines.

Attachments

• DSCN0020.jpg
    DSCN0020.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCN0010.jpg
    DSCN0010.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 393
  • DSCN0016.jpg
    DSCN0016.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 354
  • DSCN0022.jpg
    DSCN0022.jpg