Taiwan Joe's Parts

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by buddyearl, Jun 23, 2009.

1. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

I ordered some parts for my Ambassador from Taiwan Joe. First he was sending them to Brian at Fullerton Harley, now they are suppose to be in Oregon. I have emailed Joe several times. Finally Brian forwarded an email from Joe asking why I was confused. Anyone else confused? I think the ship sank.

2. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

Still no parts. I canceled my order.
  3. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Several have contacted me with similar stories about Whizzer parts. So far the stories have all been on the negative side.

What parts are you looking for?

Have fun,

Taiwan Joe is probably not responding because he is a FRAUD! This sounds like another CROOKED Chinese company trying to hurt an honest American Company.
  5. Quenton Guenther

I think you are correct. Sure isn't very good for the authorized Whizzer dealers, because his prices [not counting shipping from Taiwan] are below dealer cost.
    Oh well, doesn't look like us "dumb" Americans are going for the "back door" plan from the far east after all.

Have fun,

Well I sure do hope that we are not that dumb falling for Chinese these crooks SCAMS. I have seen so many American company's getting screwed buy the Chinese and I don't think a lot of them even realize it. There is one way of solving all of these problems though........ BUY AMERICAN
  7. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

I had ordered a milled Ambassador head and two #50 pilot jets. I have drilled out my jets to #50's and it made a world of difference. I will get the head milled locally if Quenton doesn't have any for sale.
  8. Quenton Guenther

Hi Buddyearl,

I have some heads in stock, some are milled and re-worked. Which version do you have?

The original Ambassador [Ambassador I] uses the NE head with an extra hole for the compression release. The New Ambassador [Ambassador II] with the CVT drive uses a different head and so far is running very hot. I did test the new head at Dawson Springs, KY but not for heat, just performance.

If you can't find someone to mill and re-work it, I will be back from Portland, IN on the 20th of July.

Have fun,
  9. btr

btr New Member

Ambassador 2

My bike is almost done. Mr. Guenther milled the head and now I'm getting the early NE performace cylinder. Have all new gaskets ready. Thinking about moving to NC so I could be near his shop and turn my bike into "the Beast" like one of his speed machines.

Attached Files:

10. john hamilton

john hamilton New Member

What year is your bike? Did you paint the wheels Yourself? Are the hadle bars stock? John
  11. btr

btr New Member

2008 Ambassador

Hey John, yes I painted it :helmet:my self in my back yard. It's 2008 Ambassador and I switched the handle bars.