tank still isnt here

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Feb 22, 2008.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

well, the tank still isnt here. 3-4 weeks saturday. cant remember 3 or 4 ill wait till mon or tues to notify dax. i cant find my other thread it dissapeared:???:

--tater

2. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

You mean to tell me it is going on 4 weeks???

3. EZheimers

EZheimers Guest

And Dax has been so quick with my orders.
    Depends if they have it in stock? :rolleyes:

4. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

yep. 3 weeks tommrow. i orderded on the 2nd. i got a bad sinus thing, and a cold, and am really lightheaded cause of laying in bed, so night :)

5. twinkiex

twinkiex Guest

maybe you can just order a tank from Spooky Tooth? I only ordered one part from them and they mailed it the same day, I got it 2 days later.

6. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

agreed, If you want your parts fast it is best to try to get elswhere, I also have ordered parts from ST and got in 3 days tops,

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yes, sorry tater, that other topic was carped on by the OT garbage...i didn't "disappear" it because of the topic, i thought it was resolved...so,

i think you've waited far too long. i'd be starting from scratch to confirm the transaction, then call duane to resolve this once and for all.

8. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

I think the preferred thing to do is always to approach the person you are dealing with before making any issue public. Maybe you have, but I have not seen mention of that. If that person refuses to deal with it, maybe then take it public, but not before then.

9. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately i cant provide any info to dax, until my ma gats home. shes helping my grandparents for the weekend (driving etc cause my grandpa has a chatheder and it hurts to drive) but the paypal is her account, i need her social, if i call paypal (tried to just call paypal) and all te emails are in her inbox. thats why i said monday or tues. i do want to get a hold of him though. but it would be kinda stupid saying uhhhhhhh i think her email might be this. whats her bank account uhhhh i dunno. i just dont want to sound like a complete idiot.

10. azbill

azbill Active Member

it probably would have been better to wait till you had the proper info, and talk to duane (dax)
    always better to do the person to person thing before, going public IMHO

11. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

yes i realized that, after the fact. but u guys wanted an update (on the last thread) so i gave 1. not to mean to be bad 4 buissness.

12. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

ok guys <issue resolved> (going through my ma)-dax said he had a late shipment, and didnt mark it as out of stock yet. then he thought they came in thismorning. he checked and no. so in the end i got my money back. big thanks to dax, according to my ma is was very smooth. :)

13. hot70cc

hot70cc Guest

Best bet is check with Ebay, to get your parts quicker from another dealer, any part i got on their i got in the most 4 days

14. motoschwinn

motoschwinn Guest

Personally, I agree with hot70cc, find another dealer. 4 weeks is ridiculous.