Tebowing

choppermke

Local time
11:18 AM
so yesterday the FUZZ made another atempt at me. he was clocking cars passing by when i went by him. i quicky hit the kill switch and started to pedle because i didnt want to be detained only to be let go agian. after a min i stopped in a drive and actted like i was fixing something, and sure enoff there he was driving by. so it got me thinking :unsure: WWJD. but im not a religious guy so i thought of my cusin who is. she always says ill pray for you, as she has lived in GA the last 20 some odd years. so i dicieded that is exacly what im gana do.:giggle: the next time the FUZZ hims me up, im gana TEBOW them. im gana start paying it doesnt happen again, that they may find a passion, that we may all ride safe and in peace. but this is Chicagoland and they dont seem to care about the constitution or people and say my praying is disorderly conduct. if they do u better believe im getting the dash cam tape and posting it on youtube, best tebowing ever, on the FUZZ!

awww dont get your panties in a wad i got herassed the day of the nato summit when i was completly lagit. i call the secratery of state also the local boys to make sure i was good be for buying my motor because im new to this place. a day when 12000 tax payed cops where on duty some all the way from philly. 43 different state and federal agencies here to protect from riots and terrorist. this pig decied im the biggest threat trying to beat the $4.20 a gallon for gas. i get detained for over a half hour with my girl pregnant at home when i just went around the corner to the bank, she was left wondering if i got it by the carger. now a second one. if they want to waste my time and money i dont mind the same. u make america look bad by just taking it. im not gana from chicagoland gistopo. Feb of 2011 when i moved here the driver the shop i worked fors nefew was beaten half to death now getting over a million dollar settelment. now a second time they want to mess with me. next time i will be ready with a camera. so u my friend should wake up. u make us look bad.

awww dont get your panties in a wad i got herassed the day of the nato summit when i was completly lagit. i call the secratery of state also the local boys to make sure i was good be for buying my motor because im new to this place. a day when 12000 tax payed cops where on duty some all the way from philly. 43 different state and federal agencies here to protect from riots and terrorist. this pig decied im the biggest threat trying to beat the $4.20 a gallon for gas. i get detained for over a half hour with my girl pregnant at home when i just went around the corner to the bank, she was left wondering if i got it by the carger. now a second one. if they want to waste my time and money i dont mind the same. u make america look bad by just taking it. im not gana from chicagoland gistopo. Feb of 2011 when i moved here the driver the shop i worked fors nefew was beaten half to death now getting over a million dollar settelment. now a second time they want to mess with me. next time i will be ready with a camera. so u my friend should wake up. u make us look bad.

revange is a dish best served cold

and if u dont believe me friend just google it. they are worst than lapd. this is the center of government coruption, look at blogo

i respect your opianion fabian but at the same time u dont even live in the states. do u feel i should just except this abuce of power from these tabaco chewing pigs. america broke from the king because we were tired of being over taxed and unjustly ruled. i made a complaint to the first cops seg. and he apoligized for his officer so he did not shar your views. though i do respect them. this is my way of a peacful protest.

Police are just as bad in Australia.
At the end of the day you just have to fly under the radar, as quietly and stealthily as possible. Sometimes if the heat is getting to fierce, i hop off the bike and start walking it till out of sight.

I'm just going to report all of your posts since you're clearly nothing but a nuisance to all of us. Just wanted to let you know that it was me doing the reporting.

and if u dont believe me friend just google it. they are worst than lapd. this is the center of government coruption, look at blogo
And just so you know, no one here is your friend, that's why we ignore you and obviously why you have to quote your own posts to get attention.

that was exactly what i did the last time fabian. as for u cavi if u felt so strongly about it u should have stoped reading it half way through and not replyed. aparently i caught your attention. plus u are riding ilegally there in New York. I can see why u would be scared of them, but i follow the law! which only strengthens my arguement, which was not intended to insight you or anyone else for that matter, but you might be why officer gabrielski has a chip. he might have worked a precinct were u live and could say " I'm only doing my job", but i am lagit. thank you but i dont intend to continue this petty arguement or debat with you. as far as reporting me im not afraid of the cops and im not scared of you!!. besides i belive in karma and someone just might report your bike to the fuzz. and best wishes look for the TEBOWING on youtube!! o and make sure to keep an eye out for the them in the mirror.

Back