Temporary Announcement, augidog's moving...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by gone_fishin, Nov 26, 2006.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hi all, i'll be (sniff) disconnecting my PC sometime sunday evening, as i'll be moving monday morning into my new digs.

centurySmell is gonna be a week re-connecting my service, even tho i'll only be a half-mile from their ocean park facility. maybe i should drag a phone cord up the street and lay the end in front of their door? :twisted:

so, i'll have to try using a library or find someone to let me pop in once in a while.

meantime, if you have any pressing problems here, contact tom.

i'll delete this when my service is fully functional again.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

alright already, i'm supposed to be packing...board's busy today, must be raining everywhere.

i'll cyas as soon as possible.
  3. Tom

Tom Active Member

We will miss you!

PS. You have been doing a great job as a moddy. You are more on top of it than I could ever be.
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

thank you Tom...you were right in seeing a need, and desire, for this forum-board... :D
  5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

11PM pacific time, last post 'til "whenever"...later, dudes & dudettes 8)
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

this is toooo easy. the library's a 2-minute walk from my new home, & u dont need a library card for internet.

all looks good here...cya tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel 8)
  7. Tom

Tom Active Member

hahaha, you werent gone long!
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

oh, i dunno, i can't do this in my jammies with a coffee 'til friday, so i still feel "gone" :wink:
  9. Tom

Tom Active Member

ok you need to come back now!!! The forum just isn't the same
  10. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Ya, what happens if I blow a gasket
  11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

ok, ONLY 10 days for century"smell" to move my service 6 miles :x

anyway...gimme a coupla days to get caught up 'round here, i'll be able to get to it starting in the morning 8)
  12. Cookie

Cookie Guest

OK Augie you have had your "couple days" !!!! how are the new diggs we love ours (just wish the hot water worked!!) (in time ) ............

13. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it's monday night, i'm rocking out listening to my buddies, my dial-up connection is much stronger than before. i'm gonna take the "announcement" off this thread & let it go it's own way down the road.

some bad news to go with the good, tho:

at 111 miles, a head-bolt popped out...i'm covered thru Dax, so i'm sending the engine out in the early AM. oh, well. the way i see it, the replacement's getting the full treatment before it ever turns over.

now, to go thru the board bit by bit & see what i've missed...if anyone knows of any probs, please PM me 8)