Thanks everyone!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tom, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

When I first started this site, I thought it was going to be a total bust. Then everyone came around and made it into what it is today. Thanks guys!!!

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be here :p
  3. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Remember how DISMAL the available forums were last fall, when you started this?

Keeping out the spammers from the get go was probably the best decision you made, Tom.

It makes "herding MB cats" easier when you don't have all that cr*p in the way.
  4. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

build it they will come, no?
    Hey this is the best forum out there. When I first started building these creatures (98/99) there was NOTHING!
    I was alone in a world of bike elitists who hated the idea of an engine on a bike, OR old time Whizzer guys who were nice, and kind of got a kick outta these type bikes, but were still a bit elitist about it.
    But soon the swell began to rise over the years into a flood, and now we are a movement; a revolution in transportation and fun!
  5. RLK

RLK Guest

My daily life has benefited, and will continue to be enhanced by what I have learned in my short time at this site. For that, I thank the riders that post any and all useful information. Knowing is half the battle!

6. Tom

Tom Active Member

I am glad you guys like the forum. You all know it would not be possible without the help of the volunteers and espically augidog. He does way more for the forum than I ever did.

Let's thank Augie for making this forum what it is today!
  7. jeffspeeder

jeffspeeder Guest

i love the website i finally found people who like what i thank for creating it!!!
  8. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Here here on the Augie lauditories.

Next Christmas we should put his mug on the banner, call HIM Bike(r) of the Year. :cool:
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

I gotta say, I frequent some R/C, motorcycle, and writer's sites, and it seems that nearly all threads degrade into bickering or bully-ing or general mayhem....NOT HERE!

This place is like a comfortable old shoe. :)
  10. psuggmog

psuggmog Guest

You can call these bikes R/C as well, but they are rider controlled.
  11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

thanks for the bump, tom...we done good, i think 8)
  12. JFleck

JFleck Guest

Well I see the forum is about to hit that 200 members mark.

Congrats Tom and everyone that helped build
    this forum . . .
  13. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

thanks...i've taken my work here very personally, & i have a ton of emotion invested in this's very gratifying to have a healthy online activity bear fruit...

to paraphrase someone else's sig: welcome to the MBc - enjoy the ride!