Thanks for the site

fiveofakind

Local time
6:38 PM
Hello all, I am completely new to working with motors. I build fixed gear/ Track bikes in Richmond VA. This build has been quite a pain. I think everything probably went wrong. It took me 3 full days before I finished my build. My tubing was to big, I didnt have the oversized tubing engine mount so I had to make one. My seller didnt send a petcock, I had to search everywhere to find one. Blah blah, anyway I now am having problems with the clutch and I have already posted a thread about it. Sorry for not introducing myself first. This site and its users have been a huge help thus far. I appreciate your help and patience, good luck to everyone's build. Take care from RVA.

Welcome to the forum. Gosh, three days is pretty quick. I am sure I spent two days just fabricating an exhaust. I am sure you will get the bugs worked out and all your trouble will be rewarded. Good luck!!

Hi five0. Welcome to MBc!
Your not alone! Everyone here has ran into many problems of some sort. I think thats what keeps bringing people back. To learn how to avoid them.

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great crash course post "link" to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. I have just recently gotten the bike up and running. Motorized biking has quickly become an addition for me. I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the build project. Thanks again.

Back