The Bucket List

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by locoWelder, Dec 22, 2007.

1. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

You guys must see this film!!!! Absolutely one of the best movies of the year. A beautifully told and poignant movie that I think everyone should see at least once. I highly recommend this film to all..although it deals with some difficult subjects and may not be appropriate for 13 or under. Directed by the gifted Rob Reiner, Written by Justin Zackham, and stars the wonderfully talented Jack Nicholson & Morgan Freeman. Never in my wildest imagination would I have thought to put those two together on screen..but it worked so well..they were magic together. Another actor worth mentioning is Sean Hayes (Will & Grace), I nearly didn't recognize him..his witty sarcasm is hilarious. The rest of the actors were very good, they just didn't have large parts as the story revolves around Edward and Carter, two men who happen to meet while in the hospital battling a terminal illness. (not a spoiler, it's in the description)
    I rated this movie 5 stars and 2 thumbs up.. 50 stars if I could

If you want to see it at home on your PC,PM me and I'll give a link so you can