the end of the world

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eastwoodo4, Aug 15, 2010.

1. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

2. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

to keep on topic with the forum,i hope im on my motoredbike when the meteor hits!!!

a meteor could hit before i even get a chance to click post quick reply!

3. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

nope nothing!!

4. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Give it time east!
    I think you are right and wrong....I feel it will be many small events but not in domino fashion....all at once. During the last presidential election we were treated to two things that caused the climate in washington to change (war and economy), now imagine if those two plus a devestating hurricane to the coast and a catastrophic earthquake out west, and the other continents experienced the same. Perfect set up for a new messiah, who will probably do less than Obama.

5. kerf

kerf Guest

What in heaven's name is there to discuss about the end of the world? Will it end, sometime I guess. Do I have any control over how, when, why, he11 no and neither does anyone else. Many years ago, my sweet grandmother said, "kerf, you'll never get out of this world alive". Damed if she wasn't right. If you want to discuss something, pick one of the 10,000 items you CAN effect and see what it's like to actually have a life.

Just my humble opinion.

6. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Life is a sexually transmitted terminal disease.

7. kerf

kerf Guest

Amen brother Zev0.

8. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Kerf speaks the truth again

9. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

you didnt see the humor in post2 and 3,they were thirty seconds apart?

your right theres nothing we can do about it,although spilling that toxic dump into the gulf didnt make the waters any less bitter did it.

i say no drilling in the gulf!!sorry!

10. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

doesnt the bible say 1/3 of the waters were bitter and 1/3 of the men died of the waters?

what is the cancer death ratio in men,and how bad will it get?

11. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Sorry, but figuring on the religious discussion that goes on I thought there would be more of a discussion. I do find it odd that you are willing to throw out lines like that and then admit that they are meaningless.
    Glad to see that you support Obama 100% in the matter of drilling in the gulf.

12. professor

professor Active Member

Eastwood, the world never ends.
    The phrase that is translated "World" would be better translated "Age", as in newer versions. You see, the world NEVER ends.
    It does get new management.

13. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

So far as any evidence can attest, the world will end when I die - just like it began when I reached self-awareness.

14. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

CAUTION: LEFT TURN
    Is there any evidence against the fact that this is all a dream and we will not be here when you wake up?

15. kerf

kerf Guest

You're getting pretty dam deep for an old fart. We old farts really shouldn't be putting this kind of stress on our old brains.:devilish:

16. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Is getting deep..yes the world will end when you die..If it ends befor you die you wont be around for very long anyway so who really cares..I care that it is now time for dinner...pork chops , mashed potatoes , peas and some fresh bread..good

17. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Pork eh? Don't they have cloven hooves. Were'nt we forbade to eat anything with cloven hooves? Just wondering.

18. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

mmmmmmmmmmm...
    ...If I had to Choose
    A Last Meal
    .......:grin5:
    :thinking2:

19. kerf

kerf Guest

If that's the case, I'm doomed. I can plow through a pig in a New York minute. Wish I could go and eat at Tedd's house.

20. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Come on down...Ribs and baked potatoes,,corn and fresh bread tomarrow..and I forgot..plenty of Floridas favorite beer..BUSCH