the geet system

machiasmort

Local time
3:56 AM
Wondering if anybody was familiar with this and if anyone could explain the process in a nutshell. If your not familiar, it's a fuel saving device and plans are available for free at this link.

Download the PDF file!

http://www.geet.nl/

I just had a quick look.

Interesting I thought at first.

Then I look at the plans and see a "magnet" being used in some magical way....

That was the end for me - every time you see a magnet being used in some non conventional way something is fishy. Magnets are known for, um, being magnetic. They are not known to give exhaust gasses some special property, reduce limescale in your toilet or save gas when installed on a fuel line.

I agree about the hocus pokus w/ magnets.

Common sense will tell you tho that gasoline is the condensed version of gas which is by it's very name what it turns into when it evaporates!

Is it possible to get greater energy value by aggitating fuel and letting the motor run on fumes, releasing it's gas??? Is the aggitation enough to break up waste oil for Internal Combustion engine consumption?

I know that ICE's don't burn all of the gas when they are normally carburated. Some of that gas winds up or at least must lubricate the rings a little? Would running an ICE on fumes hurt it?

I wouldn't want to be arround for a backfire! Can you say: DUCK!

Here is a technology that is a legitimate approach to extracting hydrogen from certain supplementary fuels by using the heat of the exhaust....Geet principle. Makes sense to me and does not appear to be alchemy. How efficient or cost effective it is is questionable. This Israeli video does a pretty good job explaining it. Necessity is the mother of invention as the Israelis have proved many times with their irrigation technologies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJIO-n3_Tvc&feature=fvw

All gasoline or deisel ICE's burn air and fuel vapor.
Liquid gasoline will not burn. I have dropped a cigarette butt in a coffee can of gas and guess what? It went out!
Fuel injectors, weather for gas or diesel, spray the fuel in a very fine mist, to promote evaporation to attain fuel vapor.
Carburetors try to do the same, but not as well.
Look down any good automotive carb and you will see a "ring" in the center if the venturi. The ring is called an annular booster. It breaks up the fuel droplets much better, finer, that just a standard fuel jet emulsion tube.

The GEET system never lets liquid fuel enter the intake system. Only the desired vapor.
The oil giants have known of this system for 40+ years. They squashed it faster than you can blink an eye.
What kind of profits could they make if every car on the road was getting 150-200 MPG? Imagine a lifted truck, 40" tires, 454 big block powering it, getting 160 MPG! Imagine how the fuel industry for cross country trucking would collapse if all the big rigs got 180 MPG!!!???
This GEET technology could have easily stopped the current gas crunch we are experiencing right now. The fuel comsumpiton around the world would have slowed to a drip. The gas company CEO's would have had to work at McDonalds as a second job just to pay thier mortgage.

The root of all evil: Greed.

Heck, They killed Stanley Meyers after he went public with his water powered dune buggy!
Do a youtube search on his name if you want to learn more.

I would really shy away from HHO (hydrogen) due to it's instability.

Would running a gas bubbler (fuel vaporiser) for a generator be worthwhile?

If you could double your run time, it would be worth it to make your own electric!

The HHO style of system that Stanley used was in no way similar to what folks are trying to do these days.
He used steam and electricity and a bunch of other devices that no one has figured out yet.
The vast majority of his notes and experiments dissapeared after his death, His buggy is still missing. Everything he did just all went *poof* after he was poisoned in a restaraunt.
He did not trust society, so he was very reclusive during his years of experiments and discovery. He did not share much of his knowledge with friends and family so there is really no way to know what all has been repressed by that horrible fate.

A gas bubbler will not help much. It is very hard to control the output to attain a 14.7 to 1 stoichiometric fuel to air ratio. It will certainly vaporise gas to an extent though.

Actually, the HHO generators you see folks experimenting with on youtube, ect. are quite safe when constructed properly with bubblers , flashback suppressors and blow off valves. All are very easy to make.
The fear of hydrogen that most folks have is due to the Hindenburg disaster.
They see that old news footage and think hydrogen is horrible.
The truth is all the hydrogen that was available to burn inside the Hindenburg was consumed in about 1.5 seconds.
What you see burning is the aluminum oxide paint that the Germans used as a sealing coating on the outside of the cloth skin. Ask anyone who is knowledgable on flammables, especially explosives, what aluminum oxide is capable of.

mythbusters did a thing on the Hindenburg... totally true about the skin and aluminum oxide.

Here is a technology that is a legitimate approach to extracting hydrogen from certain supplementary fuels by using the heat of the exhaust....Geet principle. Makes sense to me and does not appear to be alchemy. How efficient or cost effective it is is questionable. This Israeli video does a pretty good job explaining it. Necessity is the mother of invention as the Israelis have proved many times with their irrigation technologies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJIO-n3_Tvc&feature=fvw

if that is real and it really works... that is really cool!!!

The united arab emirate is gonna love this....

Back