The Knuckle - 4 Stroke

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Kline's Kustoms, Mar 27, 2010.

1. This is my bike. It's a Knuckle frame (made in USA). Everything else is after market. Honda GXH50. EZM Q-Matic drive. Wizzer speedo. 12 guage spoke rims. Fastest i've got the bike on flat land is 38 mph.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010

2. Wheres my dog

Wheres my dog Banned

Very nice work and attention to detail on your ride....

Those are some huge ape hangers you got on that ride!

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

nice looking ride :)
    how is the engine liking the no-shroud ???
    (I like the look, but have heard of exhaust valve probs when removing the shroud)

4. bikeman6969

bikeman6969 Member

How is that gearbox working for you?
    That is a nice looking ride.

5. No shroud is working good. Haven't had any problems with the valves.

Wish I could say the same about the Q-matic. Gearbox works good when belts dont disintegrate. Running my own belt and had to change a couple things. Going to change a few more things to make it way more reliable.

6. The Seamus

The Seamus Member

That is a think of beauty. Now I am jealous with my simple beach cruiser with a HT two stroker.

7. Thank you! Much appreciated!

8. chefdouglas

chefdouglas Member

Superior work! I like the conduit covers for the cables and exhaust. How is the exhaust working out for you?

9. Love the exaust. Sounds really good. Maybe a little bit too loud. Lets people you know your coming. Plan on making a tip of some sort to quiet it down a hair.

10. Oh yea the cable sleeves are off a flow waterjet. It's a safety thing, just in case the high pressure lines burst. High quality stuff.

The stuff on the wizzer cable lines is cable wrap I stumbled across at Fry's. Plastic.

11. ezdzd

ezdzd Member

Nice work!!! I love the wooden carrier cover, did you find that or bend the wood? If you bent it you should try your hand at building guitars!! Looks great man.

12. Tango911

Tango911 New Member

one sweet ride there, and wow, you know how to put your pic in your post :D!!! nice job

13. Irish John

Irish John Guest

That is a beautifully crafted bike. Sorry to hear about belt problems but hopefully that can be ironed out soon by the makers. The rear end is very schick and the rack is the strongest I've seen.
    Can we have close-up of how you fitted tank to top tube? Does she cruise nicely at about 30 mph?

14. beast775

beast775 Guest

very nice

excellent build! :cool:

15. graucho

graucho Active Member

Overall look in my eye is an "A" One of my favorite bike racks i've seen.