The Latest Simpson Motorbike ????

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by vintagebiker, Apr 22, 2008.

1. vintagebiker

vintagebiker Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2008

2. jimmyglitter

jimmyglitter Member

latest whizzer

Boy that is a beauty! ;-)

3. It looks fast, but if it was a Simpson bike it would be way better looking than that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2008
  4. meatball758

meatball758 Member

Man let me know where i can get a fuel tank like that....

5. Jim H

Jim H Guest

I don't like to come off negative but...that is too ugly! Simpson could never put his name to that.

6. cory

cory Guest

Simpson rules

DEF NOT Simpson! Does anyone know if Mike is in Town? Have been trying to get a price on a frame, tank and front end on a #10. If anyone can tell me how to get ahold or know what he would charge please pm me. Thank you.

7. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does that front wheel look egg-shaped?

Neat bike in any case.

8. MoonKS

MoonKS Member

Hey Cory, I e-mailed Mike a few weeks ago and never heard back from him - maybe he is in the Bat Cave working on making the world a better place through motor biking!

9. butch27

butch27 Guest

I didn't see it! Said expired??

10. butch27

butch27 Guest

Mike said his wife had surgery. Hope all is well there.

11. Simpson, alive but unwell

Hi Guys, sorr I've not been around much. Wife was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, had surgery, and is currently in re-construction, and is cancer-free at this point. It's a rought deal, but I'm blessed that she is alive.

Unwell? Good grief I'm almost a month with a nasty head-cold-sinus infection type deal, and then, I got something else to go with it, and am now on ant-biotics hoping to be well soon.

I do have new designs in my head, but have been busy with the Model 10, and have not even built one for myself yet. I have several availble now, and am looking forward to hearing from Moon.

As of now, my latest bike is still my Model 09 Racer, a pure prototype, with a lot of fun left in her.

Thanks for your kindness and concern,

Mike

Attached Files: