the luckiest man on earth!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HeadSmess, Aug 26, 2014.

1. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

this is amazing.

russians...they crack me up :jester:

the KGB helped him get a JOB? qualifications? they must be getting soft or something...
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Homebuilt submarine? Now I feel like a real underachiever.
  3. HeadSmess

and in secret, in an attic, AND getting caught by the worst people to catch you!

"gulag? nyiet, ve shall just send you to skool of boats, sputnik" :)
  4. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Me too!
  5. BigBlue

BigBlue Active Member

I am just an over achiever in doing nothing!!!:tt2::tt2:

AKA: BigBlue
  6. Sgt. Howard

Sgt. Howard Member

OK- so... if you hook up a decent snorkel and use a China Trollop motor... then pedal assist the thing from hither to yon... hmm.... there ARE possibilities here...
  7. HeadSmess

running out of fuel mid pacific, strikes me as one possibility, yes :wacko:

getting caught, and given free housing, food, and internet in a detention centre, that makes another one... at least its "unisex" in an immigration detention centre! just conveniently "forget" to speakie the engrish and youre in!

how long to pedal to columbia, i wonder? :wacko:
  8. Sgt. Howard

Sgt. Howard Member

... Actually, I was contemplating Leader Lake, about six miles from my front door. I have already moved from California, so I am not concerned about escaping from a communist domain. Just the idea of pedal/power with a snorkel and periscope sounds ultra cool to this old Sgt. Perhaps go gas/generator/electric like the early Holland boats... but then, I am not convinced that I can build something that can go much deeper that periscope depth, so there would be no advantage there- the short bouts I might take without periscope or snorkel breaking the surface, I can pedal that far.

Just the ramblings of an older obsolete child, that's all... I turned 60 the 24th of August.
  9. HeadSmess

two :rofl: in one post!oh my!

what you need is the old "wing tank" of a plane like the uber sexy one my friend has... if it can hold stuff in, i dare say it could keep stuff out too :) shaped right...

me, i want something like the mini subs on that old show, seaquest DSV or whatever it was...

mmmm, underwater motorbikes...