The Majestic Club

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Turtle Tedd, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

[Mod Edit note: The following is a continuation from:
    Please use that thread as a reference and post here for the Majestic Club.]

Ibdennyac...see you have things under control up there.....You definitely do not look like an idiot in those pics, just ugly..I avoid cameras also but I am proud , It has taken me a lot of hard work and many years to get as ugly as I am
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010

2. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Thank goodness for that!!!!!! I was concerned. I too wear my ugliness with pride. :jester: It has taken a lot of work to get to this stage of ugliness. :sweatdrop:
  3. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Augi..great picture..thanks ..sending more will be appreciated...Oh yea I guess you dont have to worry about those big horny critters ..cause you are pretty ugly too
  4. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

Can I join the 'Ugly Club' too? I'm sure that I qualify.

Augie, good to hear you got a comfy spot in the RV park.
    Looking forward to the glacier pics.
  5. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Need a pic. Augi, Turt and me don't associate with JUST ANYBODY. :grin5:

No problem Augi.......Just doing the right I see it.
  6. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I tried to upload a pic....caused my wife's new Nikon to melt and my laptop to seize up....
    Can we agree that sometimes just personal testomony is enough to join the ugly club?
    I am a lifetime member of my own club, can I join yours?
  7. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Weeell, I'll have to get with Augi and Turt, but if you can melt a Nikon, I think we could grant you a special one time dispensation.

8. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Stan4d ...ok by me ..give you benefit of the doubt ,,maybe you are ugly enough,,your in
  9. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Augi, I see the arms of that beautiful woman,Alaska, getting her arms around you like I said.

At last, I'm to good looking to join a club.

10. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

That's a WHOLE LOT of skis!

As for the ugly club, I joined it when I was 8 years old, when my great-aunt met me for the first time and her very first words were, "Who's been whacking you with an ugly stick?"

My Mom was un-amused. I just laughed and told her to look at her brother (my g'father) whom I was the spitting image of.
  11. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Fasteddy....the only one that thinks your good looking is that crazy old biker chick at the nursing home , Mona
  12. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Well, Mona just looks a mirror then looks at Steve. He is positively beautiful by comparison.
  13. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

That is so cool Augi! Definitely looking forward to hearing about your meet-up with them.

By the way, re: the "ugly club" of a few pages ago, mind if I join? I'm so ugly that I always wanted to go into broadcasting but I was told I have a face for radio.
    Why do you think my avatar is a picture of a dog? He's much better looking than I am!
  14. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Here in Haines, we have an official Ugly M F'rs Club. I recently parted company with them. It was not due to disqualification.
  15. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Heck I'm so ugly that they would not let me join the freak show :ack2:
  16. TREEWK

TREEWK Member

Am enjoying your trip every day!!

Yeah, my bell ringing day`s are most likely over. But hopefully not!!

Harvested a Moose in Ontario, Canada 1968. Made a remark that the head looked ugly! I was quickly told that it was a "Majestic Animal", rightly so! Maybe there should be a "Majestic" Club for some of us. Ron
  17. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Simon, sure am glad Mona drank so much Ripple in the old days. Womans got lenses in her glasses that could start a forest fire on a sunny day.

Yep, I "may" qualify for the club. Tried to get a job at the local dairy when I was a kid and they wouldn't hire me. Said with a face like mine I'd sour the milk.
    Wasn't all that bad though. Never had to worry about what I was going to be Halloween.
    Just went as me.

Learned to live with it when I asked the fat,ugly girl in high school for a date and she turned me down flat. Told my friends that she had to much pride to stoop that low.

She reconsidered but I wasn't going to wear a leash and collar for anyone. I am a bit of a mutt though.

fast "rover" eddy
  18. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

...And the "Rodney Dangerfield Award" goes to...

Fast Eddy! :smilielol5:
  19. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Our mascot should be Jack Elam.....No not mascot, he is a near diety to me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  20. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Our president....he is one Majestic man!

Attached Files: